Georgetown (12/20/17)

CMJ

34 minutes ago, aztecskin said:

Nice article.  My one complaint, Peter Weller is the best alumni  you could come up with?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, aztecskin said:

@UNTLifer I usually go with Norah’s Jones or Peter Weller in a pinch. 

@Mean_Green09 did say lots of cool and famous people. I thought it was good. My favorite part was when he went with his major ha 

No problem, I don't want Robocop after me. :)

Think I might pick Don Henley, Mrs. Jones, Steve Austin, Dr. Phil, etc... that people today may notice.  Seriously though, fantastic article.  Loved your answers.

Now, let's go get a statement win.

We are only 9 point dogs on this against a really good Georgetown team.  We took a very good San Diego team by surprise... this might be a better game than predicted. I guess we hang with them for most of the game only to lose in the closing minutes, if we lose. 

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

No problem, I don't want Robocop after me. :)

Think I might pick Don Henley, Mrs. Jones, Steve Austin, Dr. Phil, etc... that people today may notice.  Seriously though, fantastic article.  Loved your answers.

Now, let's go get a statement win.

I certainly wouldn't want Robocop after me, either

IMG_0447.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, chrisfisher said:

We are only 9 point dogs on this against a really good Georgetown team.  We took a very good San Diego team by surprise... this might be a better game than predicted. I guess we hang with them for most of the game only to lose in the closing minutes, if we lose. 

The thing is, no one really knows if they are a really good team yet. They had a pretty bad season last year, including a loss to GM's Arky State team. This year while they are 8-1, all their games except Syracuse have been cupcakes. We will be their most challenging "cupcake game" by far. I expect this one to be competitive to the end. 

Edited by ChristopherRyanWilkes

35 minutes ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

The thing is, no one really knows if they are a really good team yet. They had a pretty bad season last year, including a loss to GM's Arky State team. This year while they are 8-1, all their games except Syracuse have been cupcakes. We will be their most challenging "cupcake game" by far. I expect this one to be competitive to the end. 

Will be nice to have Duffy back

Hoya radio network calling us North Texas State.  Consistently

You know, I get there's a lot of misinformation out there, but can our AD please prioritize getting the correct info out to the opponents immediately in front of us?

Stupid.  We are now further removed from that name longer than we were actually using it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, greenminer said:

You know, I get there's a lot of misinformation out there, but can our AD please prioritize getting the correct info out to the opponents immediately in front of us?

Stupid.  We are now further removed from that name longer than we were actually using it.

The PA announcer at New Orleans Bowl dropped "North Texas State" a few times...

9 minutes ago, greenminer said:

They had us as North Texas State on their schedule