Jason Bean, Lake Ridge

Marty

12 hours ago, Marty said:

have been pretty impressed with Bean so far. Nice arm, good pocket presence, and looks to have decent speed when scrambling.

Decent speed?? That kid will be electric for us, either as a QB or a WR.  Either way, call me excited about our future! Your program ALWAYS has a chance with a solid QB at the helm,  we're bringing in 2 this class. 

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Decently speed?? That kid will be electric for us, either as a QB or a WR.  Either way, call me excited about our future! Your program ALWAYS has a chance with a solid QB at the helm,  we're bringing in 2 this class. 

Speaking of the other guy. Kason Martin has Manvel in the 5A Semifinals after tonight.

1 minute ago, Marty said:

Bean was 17 for 26 for 337 yards, 3 TDs.

Did you watch live or on TV? I had a bball game to go to, and totally forgot to record the game.  Pretty mad at myself. 

4 hours ago, unt_rocket09 said:

http://www.tdtnews.com/sports/article_ce53d3f2-dcab-11e7-96a0-6b7be30f62ed.html

Martin from Manvel had a very solid night. 15/23 for 242 and 3 TDs

Also rushed for the game clinching TD.

It has been a long time since we have had two QB recruits of this ability committed to us.