Familiar Face in at OC at UTEP

AustinFromUNT

Wish him the best whenever he doesn't play UNT. But not so confident that this will be a good set up for him. I don't think UTEP is generally going in the right direction concerning its athletic department. And Dimmel isn't likely to ever get out of El Paso to go to greener pastures. He's a bit too old for that, even if things work out.

• Lovely Take 1

Excited for Chico.  My avatar of a goofy facial expression made on an episode of Beyond The Green will always be my personal tribute to the guy.

Will always appreciate him for his commitment to and representation of our program and players despite very tough circumstances.  Very classy throughout.

One thing is certain, the gates will be locked in El Paso

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jdennis82 said:

Excited for Chico.  My avatar of a goofy facial expression made on an episode of Beyond The Green will always be my personal tribute to the guy.

Will always appreciate him for his commitment to and representation of our program and players despite very tough circumstances.  Very classy throughout.

One thing is certain, the gates will be locked in El Paso

• Upvote 4