CBS Bowl Games Ranked 1-39

Zeke

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ranking-all-39-college-football-bowl-games-from-boca-raton-to-sugar-bowl/

15. New Orleans Bowl -- Troy vs. North Texas -- Dec. 16, 1 p.m.: Remember when Troy beat LSU earlier this season? Seems like a long time ago. Anyway, the Trojans and a surprising North Texas team should provide an entertaining game on the first day of bowl season.

• Upvote 1

39. Independence Bowl -- Southern Mississippi vs. Florida State -- Dec. 27, 1:30 p.m.: I have a suspicion Florida State was far more interested keeping its bowl streak alive than it will be to actually play in the bowl game itself.

Goes to show that the national perception of playing FSU this year is not great...

👁CBS just gave the New Orleans Bowl game with our favorite team a smooch kiss & their seal of approval,

❇️ Think some of the national sports media up in New York City saw some Army/UNT video highlights from fabulous Apogee Stadium ?

❇️Yes, CBS, it probably will be an entertaining game.

❇️UNT is located in the USA's 4'th largest TV market so even the media boys in NY City know there will be somebody watching.

GMG!

👨‍💻ONE LAST TIME & NO EXAGGERATION HERE.....but I still can't remember seeing a G5 team with the speed & talent of the FAU Owls since the Boise State Broncos the season they beat the OU Sooners in the Fiesta Bowl.  BSU still had the overall team edge, but FAU not far behind. 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I need to see more of these to talk me off the ledge.    At least we(C-USA) are still getting the payout from the Indy Bowl.

Same but I'm getting there. 

Edit: I do wonder if this sort of intellectual ranking of the bowls spills over into reality, ratings, etc. Can't help but still feel as if potentially beating FSU would ultimately be bigger for the program. Nevertheless, as I've said in other threads, we appear to have clearly made the best choice of what was actually available to us. 

Edited by Mean Green Matt
  • Upvote 1