Tickets for NO Bowl

unt_rocket09

The AD specifically mentioned in an earlier message that it is imperative that fans buy tickets through the school instead of from ticket brokers or directly from the bowl.  Ticket sales are attributed directly to the school and the school generates revenue through sales of its ticket allotment.

Buy through the school.

http://meangreenpostseason.com/

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, unt_rocket09 said:

Is it better to use stubhub, seatgeek etc or just buy through the AD?  W

From what I understand, participating schools get $100k in tickets as part of their bowl check. If they don't sell that much in tickets, they dont get a full bowl check. So you might save a negligible amount buying elsewhere but you are directing helping UNT if you buy through them.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Monkeypox said:

This is an interesting alternative. Does this guarantee their usage, though?

just have to assume that it does....i'm the same as you...always wondering if the money/items donated to different places actually make it there....trust in our school and do it...i plan on doing the same...don't think i can make the game, but want to support our school and get some students there that may not be able to go

Edited by THOR

Some bowl basics.  Schools must buy/guarantee a ticket block.  Sell more than their block and they make a profit.  Don’t sell your block and the difference is taken from the bowl payout.

Buy your tickets through the school, if we you can buy the extra student ticket.  The ticket will be used, probably by the band or student council, but it helps the school and attendance numbers.  We got to show the bowls that this team travels!

• Lovely Take 1