Bleacher Report Bowl Game

BTG_Fan1

Just now, BTG_Fan1 said:

Multiple groups of people can be blamed for it.. 

The conference is reason one that we are playing in the NO Bowl. You can blame the  HoD and Indy Bowl Committees for not inviting us. You can blame P5s for not wanting to play us. You can blame the players and coaches for wanting to go to NO over Albuquerque.

Just now, untjim1995 said:

The conference is reason one that we are playing in the NO Bowl. You can blame the  HoD and Indy Bowl Committees for not inviting us. You can blame P5s for not wanting to play us. You can blame the players and coaches for wanting to go to NO over Albuquerque.

When did I blame the bowls who did not invite us or the P5s who didn’t want to play us?? 

• Downvote 1

Like I predicted earlier, looks like no one in our conference is getting a P5. They are doing everything in their power to make sure only top MWC & AAC teams get P5s in bowl. 

With that being said, this match-up makes perfect sense. Two coaches on very similar trajectories. Almost exact same age and prior experience. Both coached Air Raid Spread Offenses at Texas Tech. Great destination city. Let's not forget Troy has 1 more win as 2 less losses than we do. Sun Belt or not. Quit your bitching and enjoy it. These don't come along too often 'round these parts.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Green Mean said:

Not a knock on FAU but I wouldn't be surprised if there's just as many if not more Temple fans at the game than FAU fans.

I talked to the some of that fau fans showed up and the are embarrassed by the crowd. No way more then 10,000 ppl in the crowd. 

Btw, thank God for apogee. The "concourse" of fau stadium isn't as nice as many high school stadiums. Fau already looks like it needs to be updated. 

3 minutes ago, mgfan said:

I talked to the some of that fau fans showed up and the are embarrassed by the crowd. No way more then 10,000 ppl in the crowd. 

Btw, thank God for apogee. The "concourse" of fau stadium isn't as nice as many high school stadiums. Fau already looks like it needs to be updated. 

From the TV and pictures it really looks like a nice stadium and a place that'd be fun to watch a game.  It might just be the colors of the seats that seem to make it more enhanced for me but yeah given FAU's location, they can definitely be a consistent good G5 team and build that fanbase & brand.

8 minutes ago, Green Mean said:

From the TV and pictures it really looks like a nice stadium and a place that'd be fun to watch a game.  It might just be the colors of the seats that seem to make it more enhanced for me but yeah given FAU's location, they can definitely be a consistent good G5 team and build that fanbase & brand.

Like many things in South Florida, the exterior looks good until you get a closer inspection.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1