FAU Attendance

oldschoollefty

I haven't seen this brought up yet but given how talented this FAU team is (legit top 25 material), shouldn't they be seriously embarrassed by the weak turnout at today's conference CHAMPIONSHIP game?  I know this sounds strange coming from an attendance challenged program like ours but I can't help but believe if Apogee was the venue for today's game, there would have been a lot fewer empty seats to play in front of. 

The maximum capacity of FAU’s stadium is slightly under 30k.   If that is accurate what I saw on TV looked closer to 10k than 14k+.  

It is especially disappointing cause if rolls were reversed Apogee might be sold out.   Also if we had a head coach with NFL and powerhouse P5  head coaching experience coaching a team loaded with speed that would push the average season attendance above 26,500.

Edited by Mike Jackson