DRC: Five thoughts on UNT's loss to FAU

Brett Vito

5 hours ago, Dusky said:

😂

That’s ok we’ll be moving to the AAC in few years anyway, after a few more years of whopping you.  Btw that’s after having a program for 20 years.  How long have you guys been trying to play football?

You were winning!   Should have stopped with the recent present, because that claim is just comical with your horrid attendance (re: interest) in a very, very good football team.

I mean,  y'all drew just  25k to a bowl game.... in your own stadium!
We drew more than that to a regular-season home game against cellar-dwelling UTEP.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

This is why sometimes I prefer r/cfb.  Fans on there are much, much more cordial with each other -- even if they're from FAU, UTSA, or SMU.

Puffing your chest out because a bunch of kids you don't know who attend your school for the sole purpose of throwing a leather bound bladder around can do it better than a bunch of kids we don't know who attend our school for the sole purpose of throwing a leather bound bladder around is a very strange concept to me.  

I'm happy when UNT does well, but it in no way makes me feel like a superior person.  Likewise, when UNT does poorly, I don't feel like less of a person.  

Go out there and forge your own identity, kid. 

At least the UTSA trolls are halfway intelligible (I puked a little in my mouth typing that)

This is just senseless "hur dur look at us we won a football game" nonesense

• Upvote 2

Relevant again a decade after having one good year, and in a mid major conference and we talkin smack?

It's like watching an X-Men movie, and these two rando mutants come on that you have to wikipedia, but you carry on like, oh yeah I love that they gave them screen time!

No one gives a crap about FAU beyond Lane Kiffin's name on ESPN.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1