North Texas Proud

bdan2002

Despite my disappointment with today's result. I would have easily taken this year's record pre-season had I been given a choice. As for me, I will not let today's game ruin what has been a good season. One way of looking at today is that Littrell got a whole lot from a team with relatively modest talent. I wonder what he would have done if we had the speed and bulk of FAU?

Otherwise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ezJmPdsTA

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

I was expecting 4 or 5 wins.  

This team has the ability to double my best guess for this year.  I hate how the FAU games turned out, but overall I am glad we accomplished what we did.

The final grade on this year won't be know until signing day.  That is where we will know if we are building momentum or not.  

26 minutes ago, Charlie NT 73 said:

Don't blame the coaches for this loss! FAU is a very good team, very good players!

North Texas played the best they could have against a very good team.

Don’t blame them? Dude, Reff couldn’t stop them and when he did and we were moving it the defense broke on a 3&10+ play.. GH struggled as well because FAU did not respect the deep pass and this OL let everyone get pressure.. 

This loss is directly on the DC/OC.. multiple early 3 and outs.. heck wewere outgained 200+ yards to like 20 at the end of the 1st..

Proud of this team, staff and administration.  They should hold their heads high and be proud of what they have accomplished this year.  Add in our soccer and volleyball teams and this has been a great Fall season.  Let's go win a bowl game.

• Upvote 2

Too many positive things took place this Fall that yesterday's loss cannot usurp.

We always have had  a few  fans ready to burn the barn down to kill a mouse & fire the HFC after a loss.  Like most of you, I am not one of them.  Rarely (if ever) do I criticize any coach for on the field things;  it's more in the area of a HFC's P.R. shortcomings that affect fan support where I've posted a few things In the past.  Like most of you,  I never criticize or singled out any Mean Green football player.  I may have said one might do the program more good if he played rather than another but didn't crucify the other.  

THIS:

We have to recruit, though, & recruit like there's no tomorrow.  If we recruit more speed like we saw yesterday you will not get any objections from anyone on this forum.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen