Spurned by NCAA tourney, volleyball embracing top seed in NVIC

Skipper

I hate they missed the NCAA tournament, but this may be a better deal for them this year.  Being the top seed in a lot lesser tournament may serve the program better than probably a first round loss as a bottom seed in the NCAA's.

A couple of home games and hopefully many more should help build the program for next year. 

1 hour ago, Mean Green Matt said:

@Matt from A700 are you at the game. What is the crowd like?

Sorry, once the third set started I couldn't look away from the game. But great crowd, plenty of TCU though, almost half of the bench-side bleachers.

But damn... the towel had more kills for TCU than any other player. Looked like at the end the judge on the ladder was hesitant to give them the towel but they continued to whine. Mean Green should be proud. It took a bunch of floor wiping for TCU to barely beat a C-USA team. I'd like to see the team schedule TCU in the regular season. I want revenge.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Matt from A700 said:

Sorry, once the third set started I couldn't look away from the game. But great crowd, plenty of TCU though, almost half of the bench-side bleachers.

But damn... the towel had more kills for TCU than any other player. Looked like at the end the judge on the ladder was hesitant to give them the towel but they continued to whine. Mean Green should be proud. It took a bunch of floor wiping for TCU to barely beat a C-USA team. I'd like to see the team schedule TCU in the regular season. I want revenge.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately even though TCU is Big 12 this is a bad loss.