Indy Bowl rep was at Southern Miss gamr

Coach Bill Lewis

6 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Is this account a bot?   Constant threads started over here with zero bearing on NT football

i have always thought Coach Bill Lewis was a bot set up by the admins to just post various articles about CUSA and the teams within CUSA... but lately i have noticed actual commentary from him/it

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Are we sure these are Indy Bowl reps showing up for all of these games and not just free loaders looking for food and good seats?  

"Uh ... yeah ... I'm with the Indy Bowl.  Yeah ... that's the ticket." 

They remind me of BIGFOOT. Everyone has heard about some one who has actually seen him, but no one actually knows anyone who has.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, wardly said:

They remind me of BIGFOOT. Everyone has heard about some one who has actually seen him, but no one actually knows anyone who has.

The only evidence anyone can produce that they actually exist is grainy 8mm film shot with an old Brownie camera from the attic.

Edited by EagleMBA