Rice Uniforms

Cerebus

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Only enough in the budget for one full sock and one short sock :) 

My theory is one of the other players had two short socks so #26 had to shear off one of his two long socks.......and.  It’s just a convoluted theory!

And by the way, didn't we lose to smut with a similar grey/black uniform combo, with black lids?  I don't like that combo for sure now.  Could be some voodoo stuff.  Just saying.....

Edited by DeepGreen

On 11/21/2017 at 2:47 PM, El Paso Eagle said:

Only enough in the budget for one full sock and one short sock :) 

Lol one leg has a leg sleeve... come on man! Step your swag game up... that's what my kids tell me all the time lol

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

The North Texas equipment and graphics departments have turned it up to 11 this year.  Our uniforms have been tremendous weekly.  Even if you don't like them being tricked up it's hard to argue with how clean they look.  The sleeves with eagles included is sharp and love the helmet logo.  I do agree it is a little big but SOOOOO much better than North Texas written out.  But our uniforms make the social media rounds weekly and not to mention our graphics guys.  What they do for recruits and they players is on point.  

Kudos to SL and Wren understanding how to really connect with the fans and more importantly recruits.  

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, SouthBendGreen said:

Even if you don't like them being tricked up it's hard to argue with how clean they look.  

Completely agree...and I'm one of those who doesn't like the tricked up look.

While I'm not a huge fan of the greys, they're not bad.  I have to agree with those who have said this year has been our best uniforms in years...maybe ever.

30 minutes ago, NT93 said:

Completely agree...and I'm one of those who doesn't like the tricked up look.

While I'm not a huge fan of the greys, they're not bad.  I have to agree with those who have said this year has been our best uniforms in years...maybe ever.

I enrolled at UNT in the fall of 1994.   And six years later I graduated and I'm not a doctor, don't judge me!   These are by far the best uniforms we've ever had!