DRC: Littrell presser notes

Brett Vito

46 minutes ago, Shark84 said:

Why can't someone ask him about the problems our defense is having and what adjustments or changes the coaching staff can make at this point of the season. Maybe we're saving them for the end of the season.

Because @Brett Vito would lose his parking pass and he hates walking. Until legitimate, tough questions are being asked...It's #OldDenton. I have heard nothing but softballs in pressers while we're giving up 426 yards of offense and 35 points a game. 

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 7

get a journalism degree and then convince your paper/magazine/channel that people are interested in following our football team.  then, you could be the third non-coach in the press conference.  until we become relevant to people that don't go to our school then it will stay the same.  even if someone asked him about the defense, what do you think he would say?  he's not going to throw reffert or the players under the bus.   i do think someone should ask though.

i've always thought that veto was doing the obvious man bit from the ticket when at press conferences and doing interviews.  

• Upvote 1