Finally Got Our Guy

BillySee58

11 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Lots of "what if's" in the careers of great athletes. For instance, what if Fine's second "int' had not been wiped out by an off sides penalty?

I think he threw the ball specifically because of the offside penalty/free play. The flag came out immediately and right in the direction Fine was looking. If it works, big play. If it doesn't work, 5 yard gain and repeat the down. Smart football.

If I were a bitter troll, I’d out a bunch of the same dudes posting in this very thread with your quotes from a few preseason threads regarding Fine “regressing” at the end of last year, to the point we already got the best out of him & that it was time to let a backup take the reigns.   

I know I speak for @Brett Vito when I say: Glad to have y’all back on board!

The Fine Express is taking on more passengers daily.   Next stop, a beat down administration in Houston on our way to Boca Raton for revenge.  

All Aboard!

On 11/19/2017 at 9:29 AM, golfingomez said:

the Chief... i'm so glad we have a nickname now. 

That's racist. Bigotry at the highest level. Nobody would ever hire such a bigot to a P5 school right? /s

Edit: For those downvoting, Fine is Cherokee, his nickname is Chief, it's a joke.

Edited by MGNation92
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

If I were a bitter troll, I’d out a bunch of the same dudes posting in this very thread with your quotes from a few preseason threads regarding Fine “regressing” at the end of last year, to the point we already got the best out of him & that it was time to let a backup take the reigns.   

I know I speak for @Brett Vito when I say: Glad to have y’all back on board!

The Fine Express is taking on more passengers daily.   Next stop, a beat down administration in Houston on our way to Boca Raton for revenge.  

All Aboard!

I & others were on the Mason Fine bandwagon before he threw his first Mean Green pass, and most of us never down played or dissed his competition for starting QB, either.  

I like who our backup QB just happens to be.  Hope we build enough lead in our bowl game that 'Shan gets some serious playing time.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1