Classless

mgfan

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

Can’t put one ahole’s actions on the whole team.    

Much respect for Bradshaw.  I don’t know how that dude can function Sunday - Friday.  He’s not only popped on his run plays, but everyone else’s as well.

One bad apple ruins the bunch. But it was more then #8.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Big E said:

And when a group of young punk Army fans in the Wingzone started taunting Guyton as he lay motionless on the field, myself and another guy both stood up, stared them down and called them out for their classlessness and use of foul language around our kids.  I stared lasers through them and told them to go over to the Army section.  They tried to bow up, but thought better as the whole Wingzone full of parents and kids stared at them.  Probably didn’t hurt that I’m 6’ 5” and 270 lbs.! A few minutes later, those punks left the Wingzone!  Tough to do that in front of my family, but I just couldn’t stand by and let them hurl insults at a seriously injured player.  I think I made my family proud!  Praying that Guyton and the other injured players have speedy recoveries!

18 minutes ago, Big E said:

And when a group of young punk Army fans in the Wingzone started taunting Guyton as he lay motionless on the field, myself and another guy both stood up, stared them down and called them out for their classlessness and use of foul language around our kids.  I stared lasers through them and told them to go over to the Army section.  They tried to bow up, but thought better as the whole Wingzone full of parents and kids stared at them.  Probably didn’t hurt that I’m 6’ 5” and 270 lbs.! A few minutes later, those punks left the Wingzone!  Tough to do that in front of my family, but I just couldn’t stand by and let them hurl insults at a seriously injured player.  I think I made my family proud!  Praying that Guyton and the other injured players have speedy recoveries!

Did the entire section start clapping after you did that?

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Mean Green Matt said:

Not that it wasn't a vicious hit on Guyton, but wasn't it more shoulder to shoulder? The refs seemed convinced of that because they barely even reviewed it. 

they reply I saw at the stadium, that they showed  over and over and over, showed different. I am amazed at shoulder to shoulder and he ends up with a concussion.... Hmmmm

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

These guys are going to be officers in the US military.  Between their play and some of the reports of fans in the stands, a wee bit of the luster of service men and women wore off tonight for me. I know we're all human, but I honestly expected better. 

I'm glad that I served in the Army, mainly because it worked out for me, and I was never in harm's way.  But, like many things in mine and America's history, I have complicated feelings about it.  

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Not that it wasn't a vicious hit on Guyton, but wasn't it more shoulder to shoulder? The refs seemed convinced of that because they barely even reviewed it. 

It was ruled targeting at first then rescinded?  And even said the player was ejected. What in God's name would make them change their minds as he lays there with his bell rung. 

I saw so many holds in front of refs tonight go uncalled for Army I love playing a team and the refs if makes the win so much more satisfying 

I see that Armed Forces Bowl reps were at this game.  If they extend, do we have to play Army again?  I really, really, really don't want that to happen at all now.  I'd almost rather stay home. 

Just now, All About UNT said:

This POS (#8)

Rhyan England.  Here is to hoping that IF you get commissioned you get the shittiest billet out there.   Nah like literally.  If there is a billet for a one-man LP in the middle of Waziristan.... hope you land it. 

ENGLAND_Rhyan.jpg?width=182&height=250&s

This is the kind of guy who ends up shooting his own men in Afghanistan.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5