Let's turn Boca Green!!!!!

GMG24

9 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Really tempted.  How much are plane tix? I have to Work the next night, so no partying afterwards.

Found an American flight 378 round trip.  Get to Miami at 10 leave Miami at 7 pm. On American. 

• Lovely Take 1

On 11/18/2017 at 9:43 PM, GMG24 said:

Found an American flight 378 round trip.  Get to Miami at 10 leave Miami at 7 pm. On American. 

Just being a realist here, but I don’t want to drop $400+ just to see FAU spank us again. I can do that at home with plenty of beer, good food, and other MG fans for a 10th of the price. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 11

On 11/18/2017 at 10:05 PM, Rudy said:

Out of my price range.

Unfortunately probably mine too... wife and I is 800 plus tickets/food.  She said pick this or bowl game, so I bartered and said Road trip to Houston for Rice game and Bowl game.  Then I said remember there's Buccee's we can stop at.  Sold! See y'all in Houston! 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Signed up just to say I'm flying in to Fort Lauderdale late Friday night and leaving first thing Sunday morning.  Is there an official tailgate somewhere?  I'm not cool enough to bring an entourage... party of one. 

If no official tailgate, you can come by ours if you don't find some MG!  A little breakfast, bloody Mary's and beer.  GO OWLS!

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Censored by Laurie said:

you never answered my question about your bloody recipe. 

To be honest I am not a bloody mary mixer, but I have a very close friend who I trust and she is a borderline alcoholic (I mean she takes her drinking serious) who does make them.  I can get the recipe; but I will guess you won't be disappointed.  When in doubt of mix just poor more booze.

6 minutes ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

To be honest I am not a bloody mary mixer, but I have a very close friend who I trust and she is a borderline alcoholic (I mean she takes her drinking serious) who does make them.  I can get the recipe; but I will guess you won't be disappointed.  When in doubt of mix just poor more booze.

just making sure someone is showing the proper care and respect that a bloody mary deserves. 

I'll be seeing ya.