Pure Class

emmitt01

1 minute ago, emmitt01 said:

If you didn't see it, the entire Army team stood behind our team while the band played the alma mater to end the game.  

Happy to beat them but praying for good things for each and every one of those young men going forward.

While I appreciate the gesture, that team’s play was anything but classy.

How many personal fouls did they get called? Bunch of crap after the whistle, and can’t forget about the no-call targeting. 

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Surprisingly, #8 for Army was there and didn't sucker punch any of our players. 

Give him time...they won't leave Apogee for at least another hour. Police should find him quick by following the scent of Axe out of the tunnel

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, brooks91 said:

While I appreciate the gesture, that team’s play was anything but classy.

How many personal fouls did they get called? Bunch of crap after the whistle, and can’t forget about the no-call targeting. 

Oh, it was called...  just some total moron in a booth somewhere (who is hopefully no longer employed by C-USA tomorrow) reversed it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

check out the memphis vs sou game.  Hard to believe that guy was called for targeting and the army guy wasn't.  If I was SL I would have stood next to ref and said lets watch the play on the big screen on the end zone.  I don't know where they could say it was not helmet to helmet contact.  The league offie should be notify and told to review the play and fire the dumb mofo who reversed the call.  Army is a dirty team.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, southsideguy said:

check out the memphis vs sou game.  Hard to believe that guy was called for targeting and the army guy wasn't.  If I was SL I would have stood next to ref and said lets watch the play on the big screen on the end zone.  I don't know where they could say it was not helmet to helmet contact.  The league offie should be notify and told to review the play and fire the dumb mofo who reversed the call.  Army is a dirty team.

that's exactly what he did, he was standing right next to the ref and pointing at the video board

Yeah that targeting call that was reversed is bogus. I agree that the CUSA official who reversed it should be fired or at the very minimum fined and suspended. Plus most Army players may have class, but they have some real crappy ones too who should never get the chance to lead American Soldiers because they are garbage.

10 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

If you didn't see it, the entire Army team stood behind our team while the band played the alma mater to end the game.  

Happy to beat them but praying for good things for each and every one of those young men going forward.

Yep. And kudos to our team for demonstrating similar respect during the Army alma mater.