Jaylen Guyton Update

TheReal_jayD

People will not like this and downvote it but i will say it...

Yes it was Targeting... yes it was should have been called, but....

Fine should NOT have thrown that pass because he left Guyton out to dry on that pass.... The hit, that is the job of the SS is to be the enforcer of the DBs... That was a statement hit, and sent a message saying throw it out of bounds in the future or someone else will get lite up if allowed.. It is something that our SS/DB should be doing... Army has to be a more physical team, and they show it tonight. Thank god for the speed and athletic ability, and Trevor Moore. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 14

3 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Out for game in concussion protocol.

I respect our military but I am so glad this series is over with because this team has some of the dirtiest cheap shotting POS I have ever seen.

Not to mention you have lost your starting RG, starting DE, starting DT and your top WR during this game....two weeks before conference championship

Are we expecting anyone other than maybe Wilson to be out for the conference championship game. I would expect Guyton to be back in two weeks. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Out for game in concussion protocol.

I respect our military but I am so glad this series is over with because this team has some of the dirtiest cheap shotting POS I have ever seen.

Not to mention you have lost your starting RG, starting DE, starting DT and your top WR during this game....two weeks before conference championship

Do not want to play these guys again!! Cheap shots and an offense that is hell to scheme for. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

Do not want to play these guys again!! Cheap shots and an offense that is hell to scheme for. 

It's not that difficult to scheme for as long as the defense is discipline and the interior DL isn't getting blown up. We weren't gap disciplined, and what killed us was our interior DL getting blown off the ball all game long. The QB trail play was there for them all. night. long. The FB dive was never neutralized. It was hot knife through butter all night. Luckily, our offense's knife was 1 degree hotter. 

• Downvote 2