Rhyan England Army Football Safety #8

Side Show Joe

I love and respect our service academies, and I respect and appreciate this guys choice to defend our country, but last season his style of play really rubbed me the wrong way.

image.png.07178031881fae569a461e1c16f92625.png

I didn't care much for the way he played when we beat them at West Point, and I didn't like his style of play in the HOD either. I hope our receivers catch 7 touchdowns on this guy today.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Side Show Joe said:

I love and respect our service academies, and I respect and appreciate this guys choice to defend our country, but last season his style of play really rubbed me the wrong way.

I didn't care much for the way he played when we beat them at West Point, and I didn't like his style of play in the HOD either. I hope our receivers catch 7 touchdowns on this guy today.

He looks like he is going to be one of the 2LTs who doesn't listen to his NCOs and they are going to have to let him fall on his face before he learns. Hahahaha

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MeanGreen22 said:

I’ve come to learn that military members can be pieces of $h!t too. 

Obviously, I don’t know the guy. Just speaking generally. 

After more than 23 years of service, I can tell you that you are right. We like to think that they are not, but we get our folks from the general population so yeah we have pieces of $h!t too.

Edited by Venson
Grammar Correction
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Side Show Joe said:

Yes, this kid acted like an idiot and played very cheap. Here’s to hoping we toast him a few times today!

9 hours ago, DoctorJJ said:

That hit was clearly targeting. Launched into a defenseless players head and neck area, leading with his helmet, hitting with the crown of his helmet. All the indicators. 

Yeah that hit was definitely targeting. That POS will be a sorry 2LT. I hope whoever he gets as a Platoon Sergeant, First Sergeant, and Commander put his cheap shot artist a$$ in place when he gets on active duty.

1 hour ago, Venson said:

Yeah that hit was definitely targeting. That POS will be a sorry 2LT. I hope whoever he gets as a Platoon Sergeant, First Sergeant, and Commander put his cheap shot artist a$$ in place when he gets on active duty.

I dated a first sergeant last year.  That's when I learned that brass on the collar does not inherently a classy, compassionate, or even particularly intelligent human being make. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

I dated a first sergeant last year.  That's when I learned that brass on the collar does not inherently a classy, compassionate, or even particularly intelligent human being make. 

No brass on a first sergeant's collar. That's enlisted personnel, and the amount of bitterness and self hate to hang around the military to climb the ranks to that level must be very high. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

No brass on a first sergeant's collar. That's enlisted personnel, and the amount of bitterness and self hate to hang around the military to climb the ranks to that level must be very high. 

I understand no brass on the first sergeant's collar.  I was referring to the officers she had to deal with. 

• All About UNT changed the title to Rhyan England Army Football Safety #8