Most consecutive PATs in college football

greenjoe

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/leaders/records-player-scoring.html

Closest I could find:

Edited by untbowler

FSU had an streak where the Seminoles had 263 consecutive point-after-attempts made.

The streak started back in September of 2012 when Dustin Hopkins made a PAT against Savannah State. It continued after Hopkins went to the NFL under the steady leg of Roberto Aguayo from 2013-15 (198 total) and the streak continues with his brother, Rick Aguayo who missed one last year ending the streak.

29 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I guess my November issue of Kickology magazine got delivered to my neighbor again...What is Trevor's number now ?  If Adrian Mora hit 151 in a career, it seems that Trevor has a great opportunity to take that spot.  Yes ?

I believe he is in the 140s currently. with 4 games to go, I think he has a great chance to do it!

• Upvote 1

well...

I just heard on the Ohio st. broadcast that their kicker has made his 162nd XPA in a row. This article is from a month ago

https://www.thelantern.com/2017/10/football-ohio-state-kicker-sean-nuernberger-breaks-big-ten-record-for-consecutive-extra-points-made/