Different Opinions on the game and betting line

NorthTexan95

I don't gamble but today I accidentally  stumbled upon a YouTube channel that has two different videos interviewing two different betting "experts" about our game with Army.

This first video talks with a guy who thinks Army should be favored.  However, he doesn't know Seth's first name and pronounces CUSA as "q-sa".  Weird.

This second video interviews another guy who seems to know much more about the teams, provides more stats, and favors UNT in a close game. 

Edited by NorthTexan95
  • Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

new yorker rooting for Army, that knows nothing about UNT. Not shocked, he can have fun with his q-sa and "sean" our head coach. 

I don't think either of these guys actually watches college football.

First guy: "q - sa"

Second guy: Team A outgained opponents by X last year, and by Y this year.  They are ( Y - X ) better/worse than they were last year.

These guys make their living giving betting advice and possibly betting themselves.  Neither of those things mean that they actually watch games.  In fact, watching games probably takes too much time.  They can't watch even 50% of all FBS games in a given week, especially if they're also watching NFL (and possibly other sports).

Edited by BeatNavy
  • Upvote 1