MGN: Bethune-Cookman Preview

Mean_Green09

I threw that one on there. I don’t know who writes, but it sounds more like fan fare than someone with basketball knowledge. I will say I do like graphs/charts with statistics. The projected starting lineups and down is pretty nice. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I threw that one on there. I don’t know who writes, but it sounds more like fan fare than someone with basketball knowledge. I will say I do like graphs/charts with statistics. The projected starting lineups and down is pretty nice. 

I’d put that guys basketball knowledge up against most. 

It doesn’t read like an elaborate celebration. 

I mean we did attack BC with a lot of one ball screens from the bigs tonight. 

How would you like to see a preview? 

You looking for a scouting report style? Instead of an overview?

Edited by Mean_Green09
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

I’d put that guys basketball knowledge up against most. 

It doesn’t read like an elaborate celebration. 

I mean we did attack BC with a lot of one ball screens from the bigs tonight. 

How would you like to see a preview? 

You looking for a scouting report style? Instead of an overview?

I prefer scouting style yes, but who writes this? Indo not knownwho Greg Goedecker is. I wasn’t trying to throw shade their way by any means. 

Edit: I still cannot find any info on the guy, but it says it’s a one man show. For that I can give some props. For one man the website is well organized. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I prefer scouting style yes, but who writes this? Indo not knownwho Greg Goedecker is. I wasn’t trying to throw shade their way by any means. 

Edit: I still cannot find any info on the guy, but it says it’s a one man show. For that I can give some props. For one man the website is well organized. 

That is fair critique. To be honest with you that dude prefers that too. He’d like to tell you what they run on defense what they run on offense. Is it motion or dribble drive motion perhaps more set plays with motion principles or even a flex. He’d like to tell you where on the floor the opposing team likes to get the ball. Where do they pick you in man. What’s their go to scoring play. How’s their pace? What’s their substitution pattern. If that guy got paid like Vito to do these you’d get a lot more. But he doesn’t. I’ll pass a long your thoughts. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

I don't know who wrote this post but it doesn't make sense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1