A MG Video For the Ages! Has Decibel Level At Apogee Ever Been This Loud?

PlummMeanGreen

1 hour ago, greenjoe said:

During the Matt Simon era North Texas partnered with an eagle rehab facility somewhere here in the area.  Maybe around the Lake Ray Roberts area.  I recall a story about the rehab facility with a photo of Coach Simon and an eagle.

I remember that as well.  I believe they released a rehabbed Eagle at the game.

• Upvote 1

I had a karaoke gig over in Granbury this morning.  On the way back to Weatherford I ate at Babes which is a fried chicken eatery off Granbury's courthouse square.   I had my Apple SmartPhone out & was listening (again) to NorthTexan95's YouTube version of the above Twitter video. 

The waitress asked me "who is that?"  I told her and she asked, "Can I watch it, too?  I said "sure" and after seeing it she said "Man! That gives me goose bumps!"  Then the waitress told me:  "My cousin is a UNT student now & rooms with a couple other girls in some apartments near UNT."  I told her about the Army game & last thing she told me was "I'm giving my cousin a call on my break to see if she can get me a ticket (because she goes to all the football games up there)."   I gave her a $5 tip.

Didn't the Dalllas Mavs have a promotion campaign at one time that featured the phrase....

ONE FAN AT A TIME? 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

I had a karaoke gig over in Granbury this morning.  On the way back to Weatherford I ate at Babes which is a fried chicken eatery off Granbury's courthouse square.   I had my Apple SmartPhone out & was listening (again) to NorthTexan95's YouTube version of the above Twitter video. 

The waitress asked me "who is that?"  I told her and she asked, "Can I watch it, too?  I said "sure" and after seeing it she said "Man! That gives me goose bumps!"  Then the waitress told me:  "My cousin is a UNT student now & rooms with a couple other girls in some apartments near UNT."  I told her about the Army game & last thing she told me was "I'm giving my cousin a call on my break to see if she can get me a ticket (because she goes to all the football games up there)."   I gave her a $5 tip.

Didn't the Dalllas Mavs have a promotion campaign at one time that featured the phrase....

ONE FAN AT A TIME? 

GMG!

Only $5?

• Haha 2

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, Cerebus said:

A lot of federal regulation about keeping Bald Eagles.  Spoke with someone who works with live eagles and they stated it would probably take a commitment of several million to build a suitable habitat, and then upkeep would be in the 100k's range per year.  

Very well.

2 hours ago, Aldo said:

(You want a bald eagle? I can get you a bald eagle, believe me)

giphy.gif

imagesrrrrr.jpg.895e22b83f8fbc2ce4788bb286a317a9.jpg677667667.jpg.1104192e2f1472da61c21e91a4120342.jpg     

imagesGRY91ZEE.jpg.aabf0ebfa396845bb20284545307bfd4.jpg  "What the hell, now it's on......................untitledrrrrr.png.7cee0c315c50f420677773d1170f6fc2.png  ?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Haha 1