11).  Jeffery Wilson

12).  Andy Flusche

13).  Garrett Gunter

14).  Riley Mayfield

15). Devin O'Hara

16).  Mylam Peters

17). Andrew Tucker

1 minute ago, MGNation92 said:

Front 7 has me worried. Holding onto King and English being healthy will be key. 

I think we'll slide Barr over to RG or start Manase next to his brother. Right tackle Parish maybe? He's pretty long and a year at RT would help him transition to LT after Murray graduates

I think  they will need to go juco to get a wheeler replacement and maybe a defensive end or linebacker.  Maybe a juco Olineman as well.  I bet we have a few mid term juco transfers announced in Dec.

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

1). Dee Baulkman

2). T.J. Henson

3). Eric Jenkins

4). Tillman Johnson

5). Kishawn McClain

6). Colton McDonald

7).  Trevor Moore

8). Turner Smiley

9). Jalen Thomas

10). Joshua Wheeler

11).  Jeffery Wilson

12).  Andy Flusche

13).  Garrett Gunter

14).  Riley Mayfield

15). Devin O'Hara

16).  Mylam Peters

17). Andrew Tucker

And our Seniors & their parents will receive special recognition at this Saturday's Army game. 

GMG!

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 2

33 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Front 7 has me worried. Holding onto King and English being healthy will be key. 

I think we'll slide Barr over to RG or start Manase next to his brother. Right tackle Parish maybe? He's pretty long and a year at RT would help him transition to LT after Murray graduates

What King are you referencing?

Some big names on there that will be leaving... McClain, Jenkins would be reduced if Brooks can play back at his normal level, Henson has been a solid piece as well of the OL, Wilson will be leave a major hole (even with smith performing well), Wheeler since we don't have a proven, Moore as well because of his consistence. 

Add in Flusche as well, I feel like he is someone that will be a big loss in the DL group because of his leadership/motivation. Mayfield as well because we have 0 idea what to expect out of the RT spot. 

Edited by BTG_Fan1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Some big names on there that will be leaving... McClain, Jenkins would be reduced if Brooks can play back at his normal level, Henson has been a solid piece as well of the OL, Wilson will be leave a major hole (even with smith performing well), Wheeler since we don't have a proven, Moore as well because of his consistence. 

Yep.   That's a solid group of seniors leaving. 

2 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

I was wondering the same thing.. Do you move Parish over and let him play RT then move him the follow year? Also, they potentially could have 2 RS-FR at RG/RT in Manase and Brammer/Parish. 

To me you go with Brammer at RT, but need to work in Parish often to get him up to game speed for once Murray leaves. Doubt moving Parish from LT to RT back to LT would hurt his development but would/could have a negative impact on Manase/Brammer since they have been practicing together for what would a year. 

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:42 PM, NorthTexan95 said:

Yep.   That's a solid group of seniors leaving. 

And yet many (most?) of the folks on GMG weren't happy about these recruiting classes.  They may have helped us reach two bowls but some fat guy in Minneapolis had them ranked below UTSA & LaTech.  Oh, well.  Maybe we'll be able to recruit some real football players in the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harry said:

To clarify -  I’m saying they leave the football program after this season.  Not specifying their academic graduation although it sounds like our graduation and APR is higher than it has ever been.

On 11/14/2017 at 8:35 PM, meaniegreenie said:

Either I or everybody else is missing the point of Harry's post.

GRADUATING not leaving!  Great job and congrats to all of them.

Aww...Harry, you let me down! 

Still, important to note all of these guys individually.  Thanks.

Anyone else hear our crack PA announcer butcher our star player senior game entrance by calling him Jeffery Thompson instead of Jeffrey Wilson....a bunch of us in 205 heard it and were amazed they didn't correct it and just blew by it like nothing happened. pretty pathetic if i do say myself. other then that i though it was a nice tribute to the seniors on the team.