CUSA Volleyball Tournament. UNT Ladies are the #1 Seed

UNTLifer

http://conferenceusa.com/documents/2017/11/11//C_USA_VB_Championship_Bracket.pdf?id=8695

Tournament starts Friday and is broadcast over CUSATV.

Have to beat WKU on the home court to win the tournament.  WKU is going to be pissed off after we broke their winning streak, but I think our ladies can do this.

Edited by UNTLifer

26 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

NT beats Marshall 3-1. On to the semifinal. WKU will play USM in the other semifinal. We will play the winner of UTSA/FAU. 

This game made me very nervous, Marshall  completing outplayed NT in the first set and NT was behind by 5 very early in the second.

NT took over from that point and the match looked like an 1 vs. 8th seed.  

13 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

This game made me very nervous, Marshall  completing outplayed NT in the first set and NT was behind by 5 very early in the second.

NT took over from that point and the match looked like an 1 vs. 8th seed.  

They just had to wake up. Once they woke up, they cruised. They cruised with Chamberlain, Milam, or Teakell not playing their best. Freshman Valerie Valerian and Jr Jordyn Williams led them to victory. Just imagine how tough they will be when Chamberlain, Milam, and Teakell get going. They will need them to wake up to beat WKU at home. Hopefully USM will knock WKU out.

Edited by Venson
Grammar Correction