Tournament Seating Chart for C-USA

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, diehardUNTfan said:

Does anyone know if season ticket holders will get any kind of perk for the cusa tournament?   Like discounted tickets or something

I didn't get a discount.  I bought premium at full price, but that gets access to 22 games....if you can make them all.  Some are during the day.......  If it does not keep you from paying the mortgage or food off the table, make the investment......I talked to Nitardy, and we need as many UNT tkt sales (thru the UNT tkt office) as possible to keep this tournament here in this area....MUNTGA (Make UNT Great Again)

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, diehardUNTfan said:

Does anyone know if season ticket holders will get any kind of perk for the cusa tournament?   Like discounted tickets or something

I was offered no discount as a season ticket holder when I purchased mine.

2 hours ago, @UNTSportsFan said:

I got a tour of the place yesterday. Facility is top notch. Great choice by Conference USA 

What are your thoughts on it related to the basketball tournament seating layout after seeing it in person? Still haven’t been in for a tour yet.

Edited by Green Lantern

15 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

Am I reading the tickets correctly that general admission put you in football seats while premium puts you in basketball seats? 

85156.jpg

Seems odd to me.  This puts a majority of the seats way, way beyond the baseline and that is a negative to me.

50 minutes ago, Green Lantern said:

What are your thoughts on it related to the basketball tournament seating layout after seeing it in person? Still haven’t been in for o tour yet.

My only concern ( which is pretty minor) is that this will be the 1st basketball event at the facility. So far they’ve held soccer , track & field & concerts here. So any little kinks may not be worked out till a game or 2 into the tournament. Jerry Jones was very particular with absolutely everything from the hall ways to pictures on the wall so I would shocked if the event doesn’t run smoothly. This would open up the possibility for more basketball related events to be held there. Holds 12,000 seats for a football event so I’m assuming add a few hundred to that (?) for the seats that will be placed behind the benches