Homecoming Tailgate Getting Serious!

KingDL1

I am breaking out the Grill on this one. 

Victor & Amanda are building a “Nacho Average Taco Bar” should be good. And Amanda's "Mean Green Caramel Apple Jell-O Shots" should be there  as well.  Yum

John is doing his "North Texas Homecoming Special Cuban Sandwiches", which are carved, made and panini pressed on site. Plus some kind of cookie I bet.

I will have Balls, Beer Brats, and Cuervo 

Please Stop by and Bullshit a while have a ball or something we share. Enjoy this season!

Weather is looking perfect. 

What is on your menu? 

I like to swing by Viewpoint Bank smoker also, they make some cool stuff different each week. 

Planning to do a small tailgate with venison steak and sausage this week since we have to make a 5 hour round trip to Denton and back.  You’re a kindred spirit of mine Tony.  Way to be generous and down to fellowship/party!

One of these days I need to swing by yalls setup.

Edited by tmjerm
  • Lovely Take 1

prepped and ready for Tailgate see you all out there in the Morning

On 11/7/2017 at 2:10 PM, KingDL1 said:

I am breaking out the Grill on this one. 

Victor & Amanda are building a “Nacho Average Taco Bar” should be good. And Amanda's "Mean Green Caramel Apple Jell-O Shots" should be there  as well.  Yum

John is doing his "North Texas Homecoming Special Cuban Sandwiches", which are carved, made and panini pressed on site. Plus some kind of cookie I bet.

I will have Balls, Beer Brats, and Cuervo 

Please Stop by and Bullshit a while have a ball or something we share. Enjoy this season!

Weather is looking perfect. 

What is on your menu? 

I like to swing by Viewpoint Bank smoker also, they make some cool stuff different each week. 

Jeez dude...really makes me wish even more that I could be there again this year! Thanks to all for last year's fun...hope to see you all again soon.

7 hours ago, JesseMartin said:

Jeez dude...really makes me wish even more that I could be there again this year! Thanks to all for last year's fun...hope to see you all again soon.

Always good to see you, we won best tailgate today we had our entire group picture on the big screen.

1 hour ago, FirefightnRick said:

Another great day Tony.  Good job.

Rick

Thank you sir, it is good to have everyone around makes for a great environment. 

5 hours ago, KingDL1 said:

Always good to see you, we won best tailgate today we had our entire group picture on the big screen.

Thank you sir, it is good to have everyone around makes for a great environment. 

I bring my crew (and north texas logo'd tents) over to join you one time and we win tailgate of the game...coincidence?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

I bring my crew (and north texas logo'd tents) over to join you one time and we win tailgate of the game...coincidence?

Probably not a coincidence, especially yesterday. Thank you for joining us.

We won once last season also.

Thanks to you we are now a two time award winning tailgate!

I don't say "Thank You" enough, Tony. You, Victor, Amanda, John, et.al., deserve many kudos for the great contribution ya'll make to Game Day. You are very much appreciated.

Looks like we are headed for a fabulous late-November game with fabulous weather come Saturday.

Once again, a yuuuge   THANK YOU.