UTEP Opening Line...

Cerebus

9 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

I hope this does not go to our players heads.

You know knocking off the conference leader would be a great spoiler for them. UTEP will bring everything they got to this game. I hope we kill them but we do not consider this a give-me in any form or fashion. 

27 minutes ago, DentonLurker said:

My goal for the team in this game is to get Quinn in there. They need to put UTEP away early enough that Quinn is behind center sooner than later.

He graduated and just retired from the Olympics.  Geez, next you will be asking for Jordan Case to play QB.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NM Green said:

Remember the Chanticleers from coastal Carolina who 23 point dogs to the pigs this past weekend. 

Laser focus win the West!

GMG

Yeah, I hate facing a winless team this late in the season, because you KNOW they're going to upset/steal one. Everyone does at some point. So I'm hoping they beat both La Tech and UAB after we cream them.

• Upvote 1