Meanwhile....back in San Antone

Harry

The "I don't give a f... point".

I'm there. And that's the saddest part.

I was angry when we lost to USM & then again to UNT. I felt like we should've won both those games. That made me mad. I was invested at that point. I saw UTSA's potential and felt like we weren't living up to it and I wanted to see/make a change if I could.

After the last few weeks, that's gone. Now, I'm like I was a few years ago and just disappointed. Resigned to the fact that our team just sucks. Our coaching on the offensive side will not provide us opportunities to win and I should just be resigned to that. Our offensive style is even so boring that I don't care much to watch it. This loss tonight... I was just disengaged after the first half. If we were scoring tons and still losing, at least that's entertaining.

This is not.

Please help me again understand why I should spend hours & hours planning, packing, cooking, and buying tickets for other people when I could be doing other things with my family that were more rewarding and require far less work? 

I'm not angry anymore because I don't give a fuck this year. I really don't. Good job offensive coaching staff at driving away even your most loyal fans. This is 2014 all over again. All the potential in the world only to have the rug yanked out again.

Read more:  http://www.rowdytalk.com/showthread.php/9570-The-quot-I-don-t-give-a-f-point-quot

4 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I think the one thing that sticks out is the hurt they feel and the history that's coming back. Like he said, this current slide reminds him of way back in 2014. 

Poor guys. 

Yes they have suffered so long, never get P5 opponents to come to San Antonio, and they have to go home games in a horrible stadium in bad weather.  lol

1 minute ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif

Thank you for the best laugh I have had all weekend.  LMAO

• Lovely Take 2

46 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

I can't believe I just wasted my time reading a post from Harry regarding a poor NutsaK fan who's not happy with the season they're having.

Thanks Harry!  You interrupted a good bowel movement! LOL

And at our age a good (timely) B.M. is something to celebrate, too! 😆

And just who is the name of that plastic surgeon again that SUMG was telling me about?🤔🤠

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

And at our age a good (timely) B.M. is something to celebrate, too! 😆

And just who is the name of that plastic surgeon again that SUMG was telling me about?🤔🤠

GMG!

I believe it was (not to be politically incorrect) Won Sum Yong.   I was with SUMG at the ODU game.  Yong was a waste of money.

• Haha 2

nUTSAck jinxed themselves after undefeated article lol. 

They play UAB,  Marshall, and LaTech for the rest of their season. I'd be willing to bet on them going 5-6 for the season lol.

And to the dude who is quitting being a fan that Harry  copy and pasted.. relax dude, at least you all beat a 1 win Baylor team this year. Something to be proud of right?

• Upvote 1

I️ hit the “I️ don’t give a fuck” point after the loss to UNT tbh. I️ was upset after the loss to southern miss and lost my shit after the loss to cUNT. My “I️ don’t give a fuck” is in relation to our season, not our team though.
-PB3

Turning point- UNT. Checked out this year after that game.

-Beaks Rising

YUM!!!!  Tasty, tasty roadrunner tears!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by Moobs
  • Upvote 2