New helmet for Homecoming!

Marty

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

You and your dad.  Always keepin’ secrets. 

Gotta keep you on your toes.. perks of knowing people in the equipment room too lol

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

What was everyone's reaction when you told them how embarrassed you were of the last couple of wins? 

They agreed that they should beat down weaka** teams like ODU but figured with the low turn out it didn't matter... Plus they knew most everyone would accept the result, so they figured why work harder?

Edited by BTG_Fan1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 6

6 hours ago, hickoryhouse said:

Those are sick.   I like that we are developing a brand and some continuity in a modern way.   The wings only helmets are my favorite in all forms.   I would love to black with green chrome wings.  

Whoever is is coming up with this stuff.....   great job!

I agree, everyone on the board was estatic when the SOW was on the helmets a few years back. The “wings only” is a more modern and cleaner representation of our mascot. Love it and hope it’s used more on the helmets the remainder of the year. #GMG #NewDenton

6 hours ago, NT96 said:

I agree, everyone on the board was estatic when the SOW was on the helmets a few years back. The “wings only” is a more modern and cleaner representation of our mascot. Love it and hope it’s used more on the helmets the remainder of the year. #GMG #NewDenton

My guess is that these are not new helmets.  If history taught us anything, they peeled the white SOW off of the current green helmets and put the chrome wing decals on them.   Question is: Will they swap back to the white SOW later or leave the chrome wings?  I think I lean toward the chrome wings, but like both.  

2 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

My guess is that these are not new helmets.  If history taught us anything, they peeled the white SOW off of the current green helmets and put the chrome wing decals on them.   Question is: Will they swap back to the white SOW later or leave the chrome wings?  I think I lean toward the chrome wings, but like both.  

That's the beauty of it. They can interchange helmets and decals as they wish, so we can have more new combinations without actually buying new helmets.

Think of the black helmet with the chrome wings like that. I think it'd be pretty damn sweet

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Also added chrome face masks too, I️ believe.