Reviews of the Facebook broadcast?

Harry

I thought it was pretty solid.  I liked the color guy  who seemed knowledgeable and the broadcast team seemed pretty solid.  It didn’t feel homer at all to me.  The stream was crystal clear and not choppy at all like some I have seen before.  I’d give it an 8 out of 10.  Hope we get some more of these.

It was grainy on the feed at Fuzzy’s through the first quarter.  Then I refreshed the browser and then it was great.  Zero buffering.  I liked it being commercial free.  I’m surprised no one called that out yet.  Plenty of shots of the Mean Green faithful.  I wished they’d interviewed some of them the way they did with LA Tech fans.  Same for tailgating (assuming there were Mean Green tailgaters).

• Upvote 1

I streamed the game thru the Facebook video app via AppleTV and the video qaulity was so bad I couldn’t even see the ball on the screen.  It was just as bad when watching on my iPad directly thru the FB app.  Anyone know what I could have doing wrong, for future reference?

• Lovely Take 1