Old Dominion

greeneagle1

Just now, Ben Gooding said:

I don't hate the program there greenhorn, I hate the results. You must enjoy them, eh? 

I hate losing. Especially the fashion we lost in. It sucks. BUT, I realize that every team can have a bad game. This is the best UNT team I’ve seen. I’m not going to throw away the entire season because we have one bad game. If that were true then Michigan would have won the B1G last year instead of Penn State.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Just now, AustinFromUNT said:

I hate losing. Especially the fashion we lost in. It sucks. BUT, I realize that every team can have a bad game. This is the best UNT team I’ve seen. I’m not going to throw away the entire season because we have one bad game. If that were true then Michigan would have won the B1G last year instead of Penn State.

Jokes on you, Ohio State really was the winner of the Big10 last year. 

In all seriousness, I'm not throwing the season away. I am just throwing this upcoming Saturday away. I'll be at the game on homecoming, or hell, I may change my mind and be there Saturday. But, for now, I will probably not turn down the opportunity to do anything else for at least the next 2-3 days. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

ODU will crush NT if NT comes out with another effort like tonight.  

NT is not as bad as they looked tonight, no team could be.   FAU is also not the world beater that NT made them look like, They will lose games. 

The only positive is a lot of teams that get embarrassed close to this level, come out on fire the next week. 

• Upvote 5

After watching their game with WKU,  ODU is not going to be an easy game. 

We need about 2 or 3  good recruiting classes to be where I believe Seth Littrell wants this program to be & where we want it to be.  

GMG!

Cusa trolls on the loose (or lose) this early Sunday morning.  One from UTSA already posted a classy thread. LOL!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

what is with the "I am a big UF fan".  I am sure the gators have a forum he can go to and have fun.  We have or had a TCU fan and UF fan now on the forum.  I don't get it, we don't play those teams so why are there here to talk badly about UNT?  I would think being UF and TCU fans you would have bigger fish to fry. Troll the FSU forums or the Texas forums.  Maybe the FU fan got his master's  degree from UF and his undergrad from UNT.  By the screen quote I see he is a big FU fan so please go hang out in the gator pool with other fans of UF.  We will never be a UF or a TCU because we will never have the money they have.  Heck CUSA does not even have a real tv contract.  So off with you to the UF pond or the TCU horny toad land which ever fits your need.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, southsideguy said:

what is with the "I am a big UF fan".  I am sure the gators have a forum he can go to and have fun.  We have or had a TCU fan and UF fan now on the forum.  I don't get it, we don't play those teams so why are there here to talk badly about UNT?  I would think being UF and TCU fans you would have bigger fish to fry. Troll the FSU forums or the Texas forums.  Maybe the FU fan got his master's  degree from UF and his undergrad from UNT.  By the screen quote I see he is a big FU fan so please go hang out in the gator pool with other fans of UF.  We will never be a UF or a TCU because we will never have the money they have.  Heck CUSA does not even have a real tv contract.  So off with you to the UF pond or the TCU horny toad land which ever fits your need.

He was a UNT fan, but has since jumped ship because of how we lost last night.... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, UNT86 said:

In that case, he was NEVER really a fan.  I hope he goes away and stays away.  He's a Negative Nancy.

We could use some more negative Nancys around here. This team read their own press after beating UTSA and promptly got taken to the woodshed.

Its embarrassing and holding them accountable is something that isn’t done enough among this fanbase.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4