Remaining Schedule

AustinFromUNT

Honestly the board isn’t in the full meltdown mode I figured it would be right now. That’s great. We’re learning that bad games happen. You take the L, you learn from it, and you move on. Here is the remainder of our schedule which is very winnable. We have tie breakers against USM & UAB. We just can’t afford another game like we had tonight.

VS ODU (2-5)

@ LA Tech (3-3)

Vs UTEP (0-7) - Homecoming

VS Army (6-2) - Most likely remaining loss

@ Rice (1-5)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

What, exactly, did you see tonight that make you think we can stop a good rushing team?  

Nothing, but you would have to hope we can get 1 or 2 stops vs Army.. 

i don’t think Army can cover Guyton which should give us an advantage I hope.. but FAU covered him and stopped everyone else for the most part

Edited by BTG_Fan1

10 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Honestly the board isn’t in the full meltdown mode I figured it would be right now. That’s great. We’re learning that bad games happen. You take the L, you learn from it, and you move on. Here is the remainder of our schedule which is very winnable. We have tie breakers against USM & UAB. We just can’t afford another game like we had tonight.

VS ODU (2-5)

@ LA Tech (3-3)

@ Rice (1-5)

All the games will be tough imho

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TheReal_jayD said:

All the games will be tough imho

*IF* we prepare for them correctly and put in the required effort (and I mean players, coaches, training staff, hot dog vendors, PA guy, etc) then we should be be clear favorites for ODU, UTEP, and @Rice.  

We aren't good enough to take anyone for granted, but hopefully this game was a lesson.  

@LaTech and Army are going to be tough.  Really tough.  

36 minutes ago, Big E said:

If English is as advertised and at full speed, he could have an impact like we haven’t seen since Booger Kennedy.  This defense needs that in a bad way right now!

Whoa, whoa, whoa....  You can't just throw that name out there. 

Heck, if he could even be a Shavod Atkinson, I'd take that right now.

1 hour ago, AustinFromUNT said:

VS ODU (2-5)

@ LA Tech (3-3)

@ Rice (1-5)

you can't overlook any of these teams.  We have shown tonight what can happen.  We need win 3 of the last 5 and i don't care who we beat.  I predict 7-5 this season but would not have thought we would have been blown out of any game.  I was wrong.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, AustinFromUNT said:

VS ODU (2-5)

@ LA Tech (3-3)

@ Rice (1-5)

In my opinion I think we have a shot at winning the conference. We will play FAU again and we will beat them !

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Boca_Nasty_96 said:

In my opinion I think we have a shot at winning the conference. We will play FAU again and we will beat them !

I don't know if we'd beat them, but I bet it'd be a whole lot closer than 69-31.  

On another note, with you're user name I expected a trolling FAU fan:)

Edited by NT93