At Halftime.... Try and Remember

Cerebus

On 10/21/2017 at 8:31 PM, Ben Gooding said:

Oh, it easily could. I am not disputing that. It very, very easily could. At this point, there is no reason for be to not think we will struggle vs Rice, ODU, and UTEP. As far as Army goes, that is a loss. Another, yet, program defining loss as it will be the most attended game of the 2017 season. 

lol...

let's shutter the program entirely, their's no reason to think the next three seasons won't be a struggle... 2030 will be a winless year... 

19 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Update: it's Monday and morning we're still in first place.

uh huh. OK. Here you are trying to pour water on the flames. This fan base has every right in the world to be critical of what was witnessed. The RV-ish moderators and fans of this program will keep it right you guys want to keep it. 

Also, how about you quit changing my avatar and putting little childish BS quotes under my name. That'd be great, thanks.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Cerebus said:

I really wish I could stop all "little childish BS quotes" on the board, but they just keep popping up.

pep4AeQ.jpg

I obviously called it a quote...

1 hour ago, Ben Gooding said:

uh huh. OK. Here you are trying to pour water on the flames. This fan base has every right in the world to be critical of what was witnessed. The RV-ish moderators and fans of this program will keep it right you guys want to keep it. 

Also, how about you quit changing my avatar and putting little childish BS quotes under my name. That'd be great, thanks.  

I'm aware of what I said. But by pulling out a 1/4 of that sentence and placing it under my name takes it out of context. Then Changing my avatar makes you look foolish. I get that you don't want me on this board because I'm not a rainbow shitter. But, too bad. 

6 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

Ben Gooding logic

1-2 record > 2-1 record

I mean if that's the way you want to examine it, sure. 

To me, this team hasn't even figured out how to be competitive on a consistent basis. Let alone learning how to be winners. On the get your rear on the record with Brett back in August, I just wanted to see a 6-6 record with a competitive spirit throughout the season. If a fighter shows me he knows how to at least fight, the wins will follow suit in due time. Well, we got KO'd in the first 30 seconds of round 1 on Saturday. 

• Downvote 1