*****OFFICIAL UNT vs. FAU GAME THREAD*****

UNTLifer

Just now, FAU Connoisseur said:

zero for the game

I applaud your team, preparation, and coaching staff. Good job tonight. You were up against an ill prepared team and coaching staff with them going out on the boardwalk for late night dinners and what not. Great win. Good for you guys. I hope this is either 1) A wake up call for this too often out coached staff or 2) The beginning of the end for them. Either way, one of these options is very true. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

Lane hired away this year!

we started talking about that at the game.  UCLA?

1 hour ago, Censored by Laurie said:

Hey man. Just get back home from the gameto your plain stucco apartment complex surrounded on all sides by adult living communities? Which one of the 37 fau fans were you?

I live on the water....going fishing on my boat tomorrow, want to come?  Ocean should be nice.  I was #34.

1 hour ago, tmjerm said:

Not much we can respond to you with honestly.  What a putrid showing by NT.  Much like your fanbase’s attendance on homecoming.  

Well if you can make a conference rival your prison b*tch or have attendance what do you choose, I will take the prison b*tch.

53 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Enjoy it while it lasts.  Do you think Kiffin has an iota of loyalty to FAU?  He'll be on the first plane out when the opportunity presents itself.  But in the short-term, he's got FAU playing like a well oiled machine.  

do I think there is loyalty anywhere in life?  If Kiffin leaves at the end of the season it means we had a pretty good year and our BOT's has opened the pocket book to hire a competent coach.  We severely underpaid our coach in the past and more importantly hardly paid the assistants anything.  As one of you said it was like playing an SEC team, pretty much due to the fact it was an SEC staff.

2 minutes ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

Well if you can make a conference rival your prison b*tch or have attendance what do you choose, I will take the prison b*tch.

Not sure about the analogy you're making. Pretty poor effort there. 

As far as Kiffin goes, don't be surprised to see him in Oxford next season. 

• Downvote 1

All kidding aside guys, good game.  That was tough one for the mean green to go through.  We had similar experience at K-State last year and MTSU gave us a nice ass whipping 77-56 to close last season which was the last nail in the coffin and started the Lane Train!  I wish you well the rest of the way if you take care of business the rest of the way and we do as well we will see each other in Boca in December.  I expect us to have some bumps in the road so I don't know if we make it there but I will enjoy each game 1 week at a time and live in the moment.  It's been a long 10 years since our last conference championship.  Once again good luck to you guys, I enjoyed reading your stuff this week most of it was pretty rational and reasonable opinions with a little hyperbole here or there.  Take care!

P.S.  We do what we can with La Tech in three weeks to try to help you out.

Edited by FAU Connoisseur
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

All kidding aside guys, good game.  That was tough one for the mean green to go through.  We had similar experience at K-State last year and MTSU gave us a nice ass whipping 77-56 to close last season which was the last nail in the coffin and started the Lane Train!  I wish you well the rest of the way if you take care of business the rest of the way and we do as well we will see each other in Boca in December.  I expect us to have some bumps in the road so I don't know if we make it there but I will enjoy each game 1 week at a time and live in the moment.  It's been a long 10 years since our last conference championship.  Once again good luck to you guys, I enjoyed reading your stuff this week most of it was pretty rational and reasonable opinions with a little hyperbole here or there.  Take care!

P.S.  We do what we can with La Tech in three weeks to try to help you out.

Enjoy 2nd place.. we will enjoy 1st place LOL

Just now, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Do you really feel like we deserve that 1st place spot right now?

According to the standings we are, and feelings aren’t factored into Standings.. With us talking about feelings my have been expressed multiple times on here...

1 minute ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

You got a lot of work to do.

Just stating a fact.. We would be in the championship game and you wouldn’t be.. 

6 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

According to the standings we are, and feelings aren’t factored into Standings.. With us talking about feelings my have been expressed multiple times on here...

I just fail to understand how you think we have place to smack talk a team that just curbstomped us 69 to 31.

• Upvote 1