Will 6-2 in Conference Play Win the West?

MGNation92

1 hour ago, MGNation92 said:

So assuming we make it, and 23,000 people actually buy tickets, what then? 

Those 23,000 will get to see UNT and the Mean Green Nation win the CUSA crown.  That's what!

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

They sent a parking pass.   Not tickets to the championship game.   They're going to charge everyone for tickets/parking (as they should) for an extra game.  

IF this were to happen, I would just hope they don't gouge their season ticket holders and offer their seats at the season ticket per-game price.

I knew we got something prematurely.  I thought it was both, but have a bad memory. 

I have no problems paying face value for the tickets that are printed on our season tickets already.  Although some of mine are a couple dollars more for certain games.  Either way, I'd be happy to pay that.  I'd hope they don't price gouge those of us that have been supporting the program for years. 

I think parking is a benefit of being in the Mean Green Club.  So I'm guessing they would still give us that for free.  But I'd be okay paying a fair price for that too

14 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

If weather holds, this will be an ugly game.

Weather report changed.  It's now only scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon.

• Upvote 1