Official FAU Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

I'm a little concerned with the potential weather conditions and a possible slight emotional letdown this week. Taking those factors into account (and because I DO believe in the Mean Green), my prediction is as follows:

North Texas Eagles                 38

F_U Owls                                   28

Opponents will say I'm mistaken...but I don't give a hoot !  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

or defense better be in the mood to tackle FAU's running back. He moves well and seems to have power and speed.  The first man to hit him needs to tackle him and try to rip the ball loose.  We can't miss tackles!

The FIRST man needs to tackle him.   The SECOND man needs to try to rip the ball loose.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/boca-raton-fl/33432/daily-weather-forecast/332347?day=4

Not sure when the rain is supposed to hit that day.  Hopefully it will have passed by game time.  Looks like it might be a little breezy that day.  I look for Smith & Wilson to have big days.

Somebody with better skills than mine needs to tweak this logo and add Smith & Wilson to it.

Image result for Smith and Wesson Logo.

Edited by UNTLifer

Eagles- 34

Owls- 27

I'm a little less nervous about this one than the nUTSAck game. Mainly because we aren't coming out of a bye, we're riding on a 3 game win streak to energize our guys. But saying I'm a little less nervous means I'm still on edge. This should be a good game. 

Here's ESPN comparison BTW. 

image.png.836ddc59176c0489c71285d369ef3514.png

Very impressed with the Mean Green! Great win this pass wknd! In order for them to continue success the QB Pass distribution has too change. Just through some hasty analysis it is evident that the majority of passes are as follows:

1. Right (80%) 2. Center (15%) 3. Left (5%) 

Jaylen- 32REC/626YDS/7 TD

Rico- 13 REC/131YDS/2 TD

Smiley-10 REC/ 221YDS/ 1TD

Defensive coordinators will begin to exploit this and I can assure you FAU is taking into account all previous teams did and failed as it applies to their secondary schemes. Pass distribution changes UNT gets the win.

UNT- 41(2x Field Goals)

FAU- 27 (miss an extra point)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Will there be more players/personnel on the field vs. fans in the seats?

They announced the student section will be sold out; which mean they will overflow it.  We are expecting a good crowd, but the fact of the matter South Florida is an event town and UNT doesn't really cut it!  Sorry.  But I am looking forward to the game rain or shine.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, southsideguy said:

or defense better be in the mood to tackle FAU's running back. He moves well and seems to have power and speed.  The first man to hit him needs to tackle him and try to rip the ball loose.  We can't miss tackles!

Would love to make a positive adjustment to the T/O margin in this game.