UNT Team Stats Ranking

brooks91

Through Week 7 (WMU v Akron Still to play)

Offense:

12th in Total Yards per Game

17th in Passing Yards per Game

38th in Rushing Yards per Game

25th in Points per Game

Defense:

78th in Total Yards per Game

106th in Passing Yards per Game

44th in Rushing Yards per Game

103rd in Points per Game

In order to take the next step, the defense, specifically the secondary, has got to tighten up. I really thought this was going to be a strength for us this year, but has been a liability. Not trying to take away from the effort and win last night, but too many missed tackles and undisciplined plays.

52 minutes ago, cdizzle86 said:

In order to take the next step, the defense, specifically the secondary, has got to tighten up. I really thought this was going to be a strength for us this year, but has been a liability. Not trying to take away from the effort and win last night, but too many missed tackles and undisciplined plays.

I feel like they are not as liable as they have been in years' past. They are in correct positions to go and make plays. Which I do not know has been the case in years past.

We need to win more of those competitive plays.

4 minutes ago, MeanMag said:

I feel like they are not as liable as they have been in years' past. They are in correct positions to go and make plays. Which I do not know has been the case in years past.

We need to win more of those competitive plays.

Jenkins is our only corner that I feel like makes plays when the ball is in the air.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, brooks91 said:

Through Week 7 (WMU v Akron Still to play)

Offense:

12th in Total Yards per Game

17th in Passing Yards per Game

38th in Rushing Yards per Game

25th in Points per Game

Defense:

78th in Total Yards per Game

106th in Passing Yards per Game

44th in Rushing Yards per Game

103rd in Points per Game

I think Sutton just scored on us again.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, cdizzle86 said:

Those wheel routes out of the backfield were killer. If they could fix that, the game would not have been close. half of UTSA's points were off of that route.