HERE IT BE

aztecskin

4 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

I can't understand why they sent everyone.  Incredible decision making by fine to see where the pressure was coming from and throw it exactly where they had vacated.  

I agree that they should have played back but if they get a sack or tackle Rico in the field then the game is probably over.  I wouldn't have done that, though.  I'd have rush four and played coverage since UTSA's dline was getting pressure all night without help. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

I can't understand why they sent everyone.  Incredible decision making by fine to see where the pressure was coming from and throw it exactly where they had vacated.  

On Mesh we are going to get that WR crossing route * combination. If it is man, then Rico should be open. If it is a zone, they should settle in the zone soft spots. When Fine sees the rush, he took a peek at Rico and read the play. IT was a zone blitz but they basically had man matchups so he reads it like a man-to-man play. 

He was just waiting for him to run beyond the DT in the middle. He knew he had to stand tall and make that throw and take the hit. Incredible guts to stand and deliver that on the money and get blasted. (Also great job Rico to get open and make play after. )

* I talked about it here with pictures and gifs and things. Just scroll down to 'Mesh' 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

How does Rico get around that corner without any blockers and still stay in bounds? Wow! Guy made that play after a gutsy play by Fine. Light the Tower folks. This team is for real.

Because they sent the house! Horrible decision on their part! X's and O's  vs Jimmy's and Joe's! 

Edited by Green Crazy