You've heard of "The Stand"... let me introduce, "The Drive"!

MeanGreenTexan

I'm only 34 so if I'm missing one please, you old timers let me know, but that was almost certainly the greatest non-called offensive pass interference in unt, if not college football history.

hat tip to you, Michael Lawerence, you sly mf-er

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

52 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

If the season goes as it should from here on, we're gonna be talking about "The Drive" for a LONG time!

If anyone questions Mason Fine again, it should be a perma-ban.  Incredible toughness.  There's a reason they call Mike Lawrence 'The Standard'.  Incredible concentration on that sideline grab!

Plus, Rico!!!!!!!

MajesticSatisfiedGavial-size_restricted.

Great Night!

Go Mean Green!

Love it.  The Drive!  This team has that something something.  I saw it tonight (for the third time).

14 minutes ago, Shark84 said:

The long completion to Lawrence was right in front of us and he got in a great two hand shove but no official makes that call with 30 seconds left in the game. Great no call! Poor Utsa fans looked like they got kicked in the groin!

Shhhhh.  The Standard does not agree.

• Haha 2