What today is about - Big Picture

TheColonyEagle

And that M.O.(TheColonyEagle) has kept our school in under-achieving status for much too long & that being why so many alums from decades past refuse to be teased into buying in.  Some in the Lone Star State look at us and merely shake their heads wondering.....why the hell can't North Texas with its location, (now) great venues among all its other unique resources get unstuck out of its (& I'll add---mostly self-created) quagmire?

We all want an official re-launching to get us out of all that.   Hopefully, tonight is that beginning although I hate to put too much into one game.  "IF" we lost tonight--it's really not the end of this season because..I think UTSA will have another conference loss.

Yet it's winning seasons that we have too much a shortage of.  After all, its never too late to re-launch with any of this until they start throwing dirt on some of us then I guess that's a bit too late. 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen