Podcast from UTSA

outoftown

49 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

I am tired of being harassed by random people in your fanbase. Singled out, harassed, doxxed, threatened...if this had happened to you, you would be just as touchy.

Social media, in person, on here, through your forums...

Your Little fanbase twitter cult can go F themselves. Especially JagRunner and mac78521(or whatever his stupid name was) because they were the ones who posted my phone number on social media and all your drunk arrogant pricks called me for a month.

You always sound so nice. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rowdy said:

Would be a great game to be at. Honestly what worries me is that Fine has been on fire and our corners seem to be the weakest link in our defense. Maybe Davenport and Josiah can get in the backfield before he throws, but he gets rid of it quick. 

So, I've heard a lot about the strength of your DL and the relative weakness of your secondary.  How do you feel about your LB corp? We know that Josiah is a stud, but what about the rest?  I suspect that their performance could be the difference.

• Lovely Take 1

5 hours ago, Greendylan said:

So, I've heard a lot about the strength of your DL and the relative weakness of your secondary.  How do you feel about your LB corp? We know that Josiah is a stud, but what about the rest?  I suspect that their performance could be the difference.

I’m pretty happy with them. Bass is a good player and steps in where he needs too. 

• Lovely Take 1

On 10/13/2017 at 9:33 PM, Ryan Munthe said:

I am tired of being harassed by random people in your fanbase. Singled out, harassed, doxxed, threatened...if this had happened to you, you would be just as touchy.

Social media, in person, on here, through your forums...

Your Little fanbase twitter cult can go F themselves. Especially JagRunner and mac78521(or whatever his stupid name was) because they were the ones who posted my phone number on social media and all your drunk arrogant pricks called me for a month.

sooo.... Turns out you were the one harassing.  Posted you'r own phone number on social media challenging everybody to meet you on fry to fight.  Man and you had me believing you there for a quick minute.  Actually just saw that you went over to rowdy talk after ya'lls win to admit to it and try to start some more fights.  come on man, thats crazy ex gf type stuff.  simmer down, drink some happy juice and enjoy life.  

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, Rowdy said:

sooo.... Turns out you were the one harassing.  Posted you'r own phone number on social media challenging everybody to meet you on fry to fight.  Man and you had me believing you there for a quick minute.  Actually just saw that you went over to rowdy talk after ya'lls win to admit to it and try to start some more fights.  come on man, thats crazy ex gf type stuff.  simmer down, drink some happy juice and enjoy life.  

I didn’t post my phone number, idiot. Your idiot JagRunner did, because he’s a stalker. Textodd tried to fight me so I said to back it up lol. Reading comprehension is hard. In fact nobody posted my number this year, that happened in 2013. That resulted in a police report.

I have screenshots too. Your fans are idiots.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

I didn’t post my phone number, idiot. Your idiot JagRunner did, because he’s a stalker. Textodd tried to fight me so I said to back it up lol. Reading comprehension is hard. In fact nobody posted my number this year, that happened in 2013. That resulted in a police report.

don't feed the trolls man, they lost and undefeated season is 2 games ago and they're grasping a anything. we won, move on to FAU.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

uh huh

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 10:10 PM, BTG_Fan1 said:

Why would he (ryan) file a a police report if he wanted/was willing to fight?

Oh he wasn't willing to fight.  He just wanted to talk big behind the keyboard.  Asked for more than he could handle i'm sure.  Either way, doesn't matter.  He's still on Rowdytalk with his buddies daily smack talking.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Weird.  Why?

Not sure, just saw him there with his brother that just had a baby.  Honestly should have been in the locker room at half time getting an ass chewing with the rest of them.  Still love the guy though. 

On 11/14/2017 at 9:22 AM, Mo Green said:

Sorry Rowdy, I hope u guys get another win to enjoy a chance at a bowl too.

Several of us stopped posting info because of some of the "fans" on this board. 

Appreciate that. 

1 minute ago, Rowdy said:

Not sure, just saw him there with his brother that just had a baby.  Honestly should have been in the locker room at half time getting an ass chewing with the rest of them.  Still love the guy though. 

Yes, for sure.  Injured or not, if it's a home game, he should be with the team.  Very weird.

• Upvote 1