Bought Tickets Today @ Apogee Tckt office yet...

PlummMeanGreen

14 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

..all I can say is section after sections are filling admirably for a Game Week Wednesday.

History for a significant Game of High Interest suggests walk up ticket sales on Game Day will be quite brisk this Saturday, but you can still get online to order or call 1-800-UNT-2366 to avoid those lines.  I'm sure Will Call will be busy on Saturday.  

Took a walking tour of campus today & was just overwhelmed.  The UNT Union is amazing.

I ate lunch at what has been my favorite near campus place since 1972 when it was then located in the adjacent 7-11 building & that is the NEW YORK SUBWAY (or SUBHUB).

Been ordering the same sandwich since '72 & that is a whole #3, cut the cheese but add all the other toppings; 1 bag of Lays potato chips, a dill pickle sliced down the middle & a medium tea.  All that makes me one happy UNT alum & camper. 

GO MEAN GREEN!  BEAT THE BEEP! BEEPS!

GMG!

All of this is perfect, with the exception of the sandwich order...Whole 20 White bread not toasted, extra meat, all sides including OV.  Extra side of OV.  

• Haha 3

GUYS GUYS yall are missing out:

#20 WHEAT bread extra meat pepper jack cheese all the sides add banana peppers cucumbers and avocado.

And if you make it a foot long you eat half while you are there and then the other half 2 hrs later.. MHHHH GOOD

I will say however the Subhub off of University is MUCH MUCH better.  The Subhub by the campus has moved to a weighing the meat system (last that i saw) WAY less food for you money this way. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

I have to attend a bachelor party this weekend and thus cannot attend. If someone is on the fence about going I have two seats in 106 and a parking pass in the mean green Ticket Exchange forum for the first person that PM's me

Please check your inbox.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

#20 WHEAT bread extra meat pepper jack cheese all the sides add banana peppers cucumbers and avocado.

And if you make it a foot long you eat half while you are there and then the other half 2 hrs later.. MHHHH GOOD

I will say however the Subhub off of University is MUCH MUCH better.  The Subhub by the campus has moved to a weighing the meat system (last that i saw) WAY less food for you money this way. 

:omg: 

Well, MEANGREENCOACH2, since you mention it I did detect some differences from the former #3 of decades gone by PLUS....they nuked it in the microwave w/o asking me if I wanted it that way.  I always ate the #3 whole as a cold sandwhich. 

AND YOU ARE RIGHT!  The bread was wheat since you mentioned that, too!  OH! THE HUMANITY!

HELLSBELLSI'll just go to Subway next time on campus, but not this Saturday because......I want some KingDL1's fine cookin'!    I'm bringing a fellow alum along who hasn't been to a home game since 2011, KDL1, so make an extra meatball or 2 or 3We will be one of your paying customers! 

GMG! BEAT THE BEEP OUT OF THE...

BEEP! BEEPS

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

:omg: 

Well, MEANGREENCOACH2, since you mention it I did detect some differences from the former #3 of decades gone by PLUS....they nuked it in the microwave w/o asking me if I wanted it that way.  I always ate the #3 whole as a cold sandwhich. 

AND YOU ARE RIGHT!  The bread was wheat since you mentioned that, too!  OH! THE HUMANITY!

HELLSBELLSI'll just go to Subway next time on campus, but not this Saturday because......I want some KingDL1's fine cookin'!    I'm bringing a fellow alum along who hasn't been to a home game since 2011, KDL1, so make an extra meatball or 2 or 3We will be one of your paying customers! 

GMG! BEAT THE BEEP OUT OF THE...

BEEP! BEEPS

Much quicker than I expected, but Plumm, you've rounded back in to form nicely.  Well done.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Much quicker than I expected, but Plumm, you've rounded back in to form nicely.  Well done.

To quote Elvis:

"THANK YA' VERY MUCH LADIES & GENTLEMEN!" (& UNTLifer).🙄

Priscilla! 😡  Now about that deep fried peanut butter-banana sandwich that you'd better fry  in 4 pounds of butter!" ❤️ ya' honey-bunny!' "E"

GMG! 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

The whole #17 (pepperoni) with lettuce, mustard and tomato has been the go-to since 1980.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

That's it! 👌#3 "boiled" ham on white & cold!☃️

😎Harry to the rescue!

GMG!

10 hours ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Yes, they weigh their meats out, actually the good one doesnt have to they know the slices and how many of each meat.  They were losing money out the rear by letting people eyeball it, which I add extra meat.  Basically gets it back to how they use to make it.  Double meat went out the window sometime in the last 6 years, Dad and I use to split a Whole 20 growing up because we got double meat.  That was the only way to go.  So delicious.  

• Lovely Take 2