UT San Antonio Uniforms

MGNation92

1 hour ago, unt_rocket09 said:

God who cares what 50+ year old white men think...the 18-22 year olds are the ones playing!  

I'll take a shot at this one.

1.The players most concerned with the uniforms won't be playing. The starters are worried about doing their job.

2. As far as injecting race and age where it doesn't belong, I'll bite. The Athletic Director really really cares about 50+ white men because they have money. Last I checked UNT really wants that money too. So you, me and everyone else should all seriously care what 50+ white men think this Saturday. Maybe we should be inclusive of all people instead of alienating a group?

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 5

8 hours ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Last weekend in Forth Worth against West Virginia, TCU did a "purple out" for the crowd and wore white helmets, black jerseys, and white pants. That worked out just fine. 

I know what you meant, but let's never put ourselves on par with that disgusting purple school. God, I hate them.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, unt_rocket09 said:

Anime is popular...

Image result for crying

9 hours ago, Venson said:

Since they are honoring Hayden Fry at this game, I think it's entirely possible that they will surprise us all and come out with some throwbacks from the 70s with the Flying Worm. Haha

Related image

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

12 minutes ago, unt_rocket09 said:

You started in every game for 4 years????  Ok years and position we need to fact check.  I call BS

Based on some context clues from previous posts (particularly in a thread about STs play)... I think I may know who this fella is.   If so, he's a legit 4-yr-starter, and he was a good one.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

23 minutes ago, UNTexas said:

I'm guessing you are big into social media and selfies. 

Actually no, I get criticized for not having a snapchat or Instagram all the time. I just leave that stuff to others, I value my privacy. I do care about how I look though.

giphy (5).gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, UNTexas said:

94 to 97. First game was Abilene Christian at Fouts and the last was Utah State at Fouts. I did miss 1.5 quarters in 95. I snapped the ball to 2 all Americans who both played on Sundays. Fact check it if you want but please pick up your bs afterwards. 

Sidebar, who the hell would lie about playing for UNT? That would be weird. 

Rumor has it that you also scored four touchdowns in one game...

Image result for al bundy polk high animated gifs

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2