UNT trying to stop Trump Jr campus talk?

21 hours ago, UNTFan23 said:

The group that puts on the speaker series felt that Donald Jr. might bring in a good crowd and with that some good money as well to help provide some scholarships. It is to be determined whether there will be a good crowd or not.

Just like Lazer thought keeping Benny around would be good for basketball?

Or they thought it would be an easy/convenient way to rub some elbows with a Trump.   

Edited by Green P1
  • Downvote 3

23 hours ago, TCUFrog said:

there has been accusation after accusation after accusation and they all come up with nothing. 

Yeah those accusations that candidate Trump bragged about groping women, failed to pay contractors, and defrauded enrollees in Trump U were all fabricated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

22 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I think you may be confused as to who is coming to speak.

I think you may be confused concerning which Trump TCUFrog said was being falsely accused.

27 minutes ago, TCUFrog said:

Nothing was EVER brought up before he was the GOP candidate 

Actually the fraud suit concerning Trump U was brought in August 2013.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-schneiderman-sues-donald-trump-trump-university-michael-sexton-defrauding-consumers

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TCUFrog said:

All the Trumps have been falsely accused of something, I am sure Baron is next. I will research major universities that have been accused of something, whether legit or not. Gonna Guess probably 100%.

I’d much rather hear Baron speak right now than Jr. 

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Green P1 said:

I’d much rather hear Baron speak right now than Jr. 

Baron or Fake Baron?

5 hours ago, TCUFrog said:

All the Trumps have been falsely accused of something, I am sure Baron is next. I will research major universities that have been accused of something, whether legit or not. Gonna Guess probably 100%.

I think you just passed BOTH the politics AND the statistics course at Trump U. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, TCUFrog said:

You mad because your art skills couldn't get you in?

Mad that I didn't throw away tens of thousands of dollars on a non-accredited...hell, basically non-existent university?

no. (And, ironically,that just earned me an A in economics from Trump U)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

18 minutes ago, TCUFrog said:

Hey, go draw me a fruit basket for my den. Put your degree to good use.

When you created the new account, did it not come with a new personality option as well? I mean...here is this glorious chance for personal reinvention under an entire new name...you could've chosen to be funny or smart or interesting or unique or at bare minimum not you. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TCUFrog said:

You get so upset when someday gives  you hard time, why are you so thin skinned? I could care less what a little artist thinks about me and i doubt anybody else does either. Now shut your mouth, know your place, and go draw me a picture.

You are really good at interneting.

Helpful, timely reminders:

Guests should remember that they are guests here. 

EVERYONE should remember that there are rules here. If you can't obey them, limit your non sports talk to our no holds barred political sub forum:

http://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?forums/killingsworth-court-formerly-the-general-forum.11/

Boys, I am a Democrat who cannot stomach President Trump. Having said that, I support the right of freedom of speech, and while I won't attend, feel we should not rescind Juniors invitation simply because we disagree with his politics. That would be something his father would do.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

17 hours ago, wardly said:

Boys, I am a Democrat who cannot stomach President Trump. Having said that, I support the right of freedom of speech, and while I won't attend, feel we should not rescind Juniors invitation simply because we disagree with his politics. That would be something his father would do.

Agree.

I do think, however, that this is the perfect opportunity for peaceful protest.  Don Trump, Jr. isn't a convicted felon but he is complicit in the activities of his father's administration.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

On 10/7/2017 at 4:55 PM, wardly said:

Agree and I am a Democrat.... As long as UNT is not footing the bill.   Free speech ... No one is required to attend... . so why the fuss.. ?? ..... Let him speak...

Can't trust his father .. he lies constantly ... He said he had a great tax plan ... well we haven't seen one of His. Where is it.?? . 

.He said he had a great plan to replace Obama Care ... well where is it ... Congress tried a couple but where is his.??

.He said  he would lock Hillary up if elected ... well she isn't....  He lied.. 

He said he would release his tax returns if elected ..  he lied .. he hasn't. 

He said his inauguration crowd was the largest ever... all of W.Bush and Obama's were larger.... a lie

.He said 10 of his cabinet were Eagle scouts ... one was.. Sessions .. he lied 

This list could go on nearly forever... People who lie can not be trusted. He also make "obscene claims"*** about women.  Fox has fired people for similar ( Roger Ailes , O'Reilly and more) plus  Weinstein (Hollywood)  now has been fired for similar (those were not consensual nor was his actions either)  .. He can't get along with anyone.... notice how many have quit or been fired ( guess he doesn't know how to pick people to work with either... either incompetent or not yes men as he wants ). 

It amazes he ever got the nomination or got elected .... I guess  too many gullible  people just believed his lies. Even lots of GOP Senators seem to be bailing on him.... 

***if not true what he actually did ... then he was lying again... pick one .. both I think is true. (women have confirmed his claim somewhat) 

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

One America News, "Tipping Point", 8:25 p.m., Liz Wheeler and guest proceeded to deride Neal Smatresk for his efforts to derail this speech. This exposure was NOT flattering to UNT or Smatty, and it went nationwide. A two or three minute part of the segment. It is definitely Friday the 13th for him and us. This segment will air again early Sunday morning (4:00 a.m. per U-Verse schedule) and I will record it.

Funny...a "Project Veritas Special" is coming on next. :)

Edited by EagleMBA
Correction re: rerun
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

Being on the right side of history is when you know the Founding Fathers if around would most likely invite you to a pub for a  beer.   I think the tax-paying part of America that turned the Electoral College almost solid red can see past deceptions, lies and all their subsequent (expected) results along with a national debt of about $19 trillion to decide for themselves what the right side of history is for them.  Get used to it  because that side is going to be around for awhile to erase the rest of the Alinsky=Soros crap that imposters imposed on us.  WE STILL BE THE MAJORITY!  NO APOLOGIES!   

SMATRESK BETTER GIVE IT A REST. LAST UNT PREZ WHO GOT TOO POLITICAL GOT HIS WALKING PAPERS.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On October 13, 2017 at 6:34 PM, EagleMBA said:

One America News, "Tipping Point", 8:25 p.m., Liz Wheeler and guest proceeded to deride Neal Smatresk for his efforts to derail this speech. This exposure was NOT flattering to UNT or Smatty, and it went nationwide. A two or three minute part of the segment. It is definitely Friday the 13th for him and us. This segment will air again early Sunday morning (4:00 a.m. per U-Verse schedule) and I will record it.

Funny...a "Project Veritas Special" is coming on next. :)

I honestly had to look up what one America news was.

i imagine that 4.00am re-broadcast really did some damge

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/an-inside-look-at-one-america-news-the-insurgent-tv-network-taking-pro-trump-to-new-heights/2017/07/05/7475f0a4-4fa2-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html?utm_term=.0b1bd80a081e

• Upvote 2

I didn't know about One America News either, until Fox turned to shit and disintegrated. OAN was recommended to me by a veteran and member of law enforcement, so I checked it out. If you believe in the rule of law, the Constitution, self-determination, respect for the institutions that built this country, the American Flag, etc., then you might want to give their programming a try (particularly Graham Ledger at 7:00 p.m.). If you think all of the forementioned is BS and not interesting, that it only gets in the way of your agenda, then it is not for you.

I do intend to transcribe and post in this thread some of the comments made about UNT and Smatresk that went to the 30 million or so (number quoted in CBL's Washington Post hit piece) households across America when I have a few moments. Really great PR.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2

On 10/14/2017 at 1:50 PM, GTWT said:

President Trump won with 47.23% of the vote.  You not be the majority.  Sorry.

Scattershootin' Back At You From the Hip:

You didn't see the almost solid Red Electoral College map on 11/9/16?  The part of America that counts & puts candidates in the White House "IS" the majority.  Sorry (back). Trump?  He was my #18 choice out of 17 candidates but he's the president so I respect that.  He will be effective in removing Marxists from having any future say about anything that concerns America & that a reason many voted for him plus the future Supreme Court. 

Obama? He was about 180 degrees polar opposite any Constitutional Conservative (as myself) or Republican but did you see us whining, crying, going apeshit nuts when he won twice?   No, you didn't because it's all about one's "raisin' ", morals, values & principles.  The distinction of the 2 parties in those areas couldn't be more plain for all to see.

If Lying (lost in space) Hillary got her wish & there were no electoral college that would mean future campaigns would only be in CA, NY & TX & large Democrat-run  disasters called cities.  Hell, truth be told that's where Trump probably needs to build all his damn walls until the populous of such start acting more civil, especially toward each other.

Yet with no Electoral College the rest  of the country would get no say in any election. The Founding Fathers sorta knew what they were doing & also foresaw what future obstructionists might try to pull.  Note: Observe the last 8 years under America's first communist born & raised president who'd tell a lie even when telling the truth would be so much easier.   Did I mention his color at all here?  No I didn't, but I'd still be called a racists anyhow in the Land of the Snowflakes where truth, justice & the American way are total strangers. 

The Dems leader's problems other than being childish, immature losers are they are more about themselves than Americans.  They never have solutions that help every day Americans. Seems the whole world is watching their far left answers to everything almost daily.  Some are probably amused.

CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN, DEMS...but the mountain you'll  never climb or receive votes are from  the Evangelicals & Conservative Catholics.  These 2 have galvanized as the largest voting bloc in America as to where the closest to the White House a Dem will ever get the rest of a Millennial's lifetime will be as a janitor.  

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2