Littrell adds comments on Isadore's departure

Brady Keane

2 hours ago, Marty said:
134 likes
  • mitchcasonFootball has given me a lot over the last 12 years. It’s been a great teacher of selflessness, dedication, and the value hard work. Unfortunately, with some new shoulder issues and another surgery likely necessary, I can’t justify continuing to play. I’ll never forget the lessons I’ve learned, relationships I’ve formed, and experiences I’ve had thanks to this sport. #GMG

Thanks and wow that came out last night 

11 minutes ago, cdizzle86 said:

I just realized Shanbour is only a RS Junior. He already graduated and working on 2 Master degrees? How is this even possible?

At this rate he will have his PhD by the time his football eligibility is up.

15 minutes ago, cdizzle86 said:

I just realized Shanbour is only a RS Junior. He already graduated and working on 2 Master degrees? How is this even possible?

I don't know specifics for Shanbour but this is usually a dual/joint/interdisciplinary degree.

8 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Are you sure? He won the QB challenge last week and played vs Lamar...

Yes.

8 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

could you have him mistaken with O'Hara who left the team before the season?

No.

11 hours ago, Danish43 said:

The man must be very smart. Never heard of student working on two graduates degrees at one time.

I did for a short time while in the Air Force. One at U of Missouri and one through the U of Central Missouri. Commute to Columbia at night just got to be too much...so, dropped that one and kept the Central Mo one going.  I really like Shanbour's attitude and personality. He's a smart kid. I believe he said he is just about to start his MBA work. Got to love a kid who has this much "want to" and drive! 👍👍. Plus, from all reports, he is a great teammate and leader. And, who doesn't live that Mohawk cut? 👍

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Harry said:

I saw this tweet just recently from Coach Harrell on Cason -

I saw that and it made me wonder about when Carson announced he was leaving the team..

But he posted last night he was going to need another surgery on his shoulder (I believe), and that was why he was going to be leaving the team. 

Worrisome that we are only down to 3 QBs now, and have to hope that Fine/Quinn can last the entire season so we don't have to burn Pearson RS... 

8 hours ago, Cerebus said:

I don't know specifics for Shanbour but this is usually a dual/joint/interdisciplinary degree.

Yes.

No.

Pretty sure I remember Shanbour mentioning that he is getting his masters i Kinesiology and Strategic Management.  I believe the Strategic Management degree is an accelerated degree and offered 100% online. 

Edited by TreeFiddy

16 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

Pretty sure I remember Shanbour mentioning that he is getting his masters i Kinesiology and Strategic Management.  I believe the Strategic Management degree is an accelerated degree and offered 100% online. 

Working towards that coaching career. He's basically been a player/coach for 3 years now.

• Upvote 1