Home & Home Series with Coaching Connections

Mike Jackson

I have. a question about potential  home and  series for the Mean Green keeping in mind the connections the most prominent coaches on our staff had.  I am eliminating Texas Tech from consideration because out the teams I am going to list Tech would be the hands down favorite opponent to bring to Apogee.  Looking at the connections of Littrell, Harrell, Mainord and Reffet, I am considering Washington State, UNC, Kentucky, and Arizona.  Which of these teams would you want the most at Apogee?  

(On a side note does anyone think a Texas Tech trip to Apogee in a year they don't come to DFW to play TCU/SMU or have some special neutral site game in DFW could generate Apogee's first sellout?  It an odd number year so if Tech's conference schedule hold form till then 2027 has then getting TCU in Lubbock)

Edited by Mike Jackson
Add details
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mike Jackson said:

I have. a question about potential  home and  series for the Mean Green keeping in mind the connections the most prominent coaches on our staff had.  I am eliminating Texas Tech from consideration because out the teams I am going to list Tech would be the hands down favorite opponent to bring to Apogee.  Looking at the connections of Littrell, Harrell, Mainord and Reffet, I am considering Washington State, UNC, Kentucky, and Arizona.  Which of these teams would you want the most at Apogee?  

(On a side note does anyone think a Texas Tech trip to Apogee in a year they don't come to DFW to play TCU/SMU or have some special neutral site game in DFW could generate Apogee's first sellout?)

under-a-rock-o.gif

• Haha 2