What UAB Fans Are Saying About What UNT Fans Are Saying

AustinFromUNT

You know what I did notice on their board.......NOBODY was criticizing the hell out of players, coaches, the University, Administration, the AD and AD Department....  They talked about winning, why we can't/shouldn't beat them, what they need to do to be better in the future....but absolutely NO BASHING.....  We could certainly learn a lot from the UAB faithful...

#GOMEANGREEN!!!!

• Upvote 12
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 8

22 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

You know what I did notice on their board.......NOBODY was criticizing the hell out of players, coaches, the University, Administration, the AD and AD Department....  They talked about winning, why we can't/shouldn't beat them, what they need to do to be better in the future....but absolutely NO BASHING.....  We could certainly learn a lot from the UAB faithful...

#GOMEANGREEN!!!!

we resemble the step board, read it and all sounds to familiar.  When UTEP looks down on you, you have a long way to go!

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

#GOMEANGREEN!!!!

uh huh, sure. 

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 4

"Bamanblazerfan" seems to have the right mentality for their fan base:

They and other C-USA teams had better "make hay while the sun is shining" this season...

Expect to lose, grow & get better this season, and let Clark continue to do his thing.  Clark is probably a top 5 coach in the league.

Lots of talk about history on there (mentions of Portland St., 2014?)... which is understandable since they haven't played, but this is year 2 of a completely different regime.

• Lovely Take 1

13 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

"Bamanblazerfan" seems to have the right mentality for their fan base:

Expect to lose, grow & get better this season, and let Clark continue to do his thing.  Clark is probably a top 5 coach in the league.

Lots of talk about history on there (mentions of Portland St., 2014?)... which is understandable since they haven't played, but this is year 2 of a completely different regime.

I find that interesting as well. I wonder how many of them expect us to come out in a 2TE 2RB Set and run Power/Counter 20 times each in the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

#GOMEANGREEN!!!!

Like this? 

http://csnbbs.com/thread-653180.html

They were 0-0 the last two seasons and are sitting at 2-1 this season. Who would they be mad at?

Go check their board towards the end of the season after they've lost to some teams they thought they should beat, or even better look after they have a couple seasons under their belt.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Cerebus said:

Now someone needs to go on their board and start a thread talking about what NT fans are saying about what UAB fans are saying about what NT fans are saying.  

but for god sakes bring a totem with you 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ben Gooding said:

Whining about UNT athletics is for good reason. But you know that already. 

Key word: Whining.

4 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Are you referring to UTEP looking down on us or UAB? 

I can't imagine they look down on us, if so....uh, why/how? 

Ummm, because they beat us last year, and the year prior, etc...

• Upvote 1