Food in Denton

cdizzle86

2 minutes ago, Aldo said:

A few years I think. To the right of Dan's.

I am clearly a blind idiot.  I knew the old people's dance studio was there, and Dan's of course, but never saw that place in between. I'll have to give it a shot.  I don't have to wear clothes in there, do I? (By that I mean anything nicer than jeans and a t-shirt.)

1 minute ago, oldguystudent said:

I am clearly a blind idiot.  I knew the old people's dance studio was there, and Dan's of course, but never saw that place in between. I'll have to give it a shot.  I don't have to wear clothes in there, do I? (By that I mean anything nicer than jeans and a t-shirt.)

Nope. Comfortable place to have lunch/dinner and drink cheap booze.

1 hour ago, Aldo said:

Or the fried pork chop and waffle. Or green curry meatballs. Or the chicken biscuits. Or the brussels sprouts. Or the deviled eggs.

Dammit, just get it all.

Always the green curry meatballs. Also the fried feta, and the meat loaf, and Nashville hot chicken sliders, and yea really just get everything. 

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Umm, you know those are balls, right?

Umm, you know this is Texas right?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

How long has that place been there?  I've never heard of it.  Probably have walked right past it multiple times. 

A couple of years...great place! 

Edited by KRAM1

For lunch you can go out to the Olive Garden, which is lovely.  Between lunch and the game you might want to take a trip to Home Depot or maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond.  I don't know if you'll have enough time though.  After the game you can hit up KFC if it's still open.  My buddy Frank loves that place.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2