injuries

drex

3 minutes ago, NT96 said:

Darden looked the most serious, maybe an ankle. Fine and Wheeler both finished out the game. Not sure about Johnson.

Did anyone figure out who 98 is? Not on the roster and played a lot on the D-line,. Maybe English with a number change?

Someone mentioned that Rod Young tore his jersey and was wearing #98 in 2nd half. 

8 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

2 Deep didn't really change so I'm assuming nobody is hurt too bad

Rod Young now starting at Nose.   Knew that was just going to be a matter of time.   He's going to be a serious force when he gets to the outside once Bryce returns.  It's nice because Sid Moore is playing so well, so we don't have to worry about being thin out there.

Just hold down the fort DL!  The cavalry is coming.

• Upvote 3

nice to see Tillman Johnson making his return to the two-deep...started against Lamar then two straight DNPs. 

thought I remember reading how Mylam Peters was having a good camp...he's been MIA 

be nice to get Dee Baulkman back soon, too

• Lovely Take 1

4 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

nice to see Tillman Johnson making his return to the two-deep...started against Lamar then two straight DNPs. 

thought I remember reading how Mylam Peters was having a good camp...he's been MIA 

be nice to get Dee Baulkman back soon, too

Hey, what are you doing.....

Oh, never mind. 😂😂👍

On 9/18/2017 at 12:02 PM, UNTLifer said:

and Johnson

Evan seemed to get off the field fine under his own power. I think he just got his bell rung on that kickoff return trying to blow up a guy coming in hot that had a 100 pounds on him. I'm sure he now understands that the athletes come a little bigger and faster on this stage than what he is used to from high school in Loranger.